Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Sign On Bonus
Company: Atlantic Shores Rehabilitation and Health Center
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Full-Time - $5,000 Part-time - $2,500
Atlantic Shores Rehabilitation & Health Center offers the very
best in post-acute rehabilitation services! Atlantic Shores has
earned a reputation for providing excellent and compassionate
Our 181-bed facility, located in Millsboro, DE is seeking
motivated and compassionate Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN's) to
join our staff!
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) promotes and restores
residents' health by completing the nursing process, collaborating
with physicians and multidisciplinary team members, providing
physical and psychological support to residents, friends and
families and will supervise assigned team members.
As an Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) you will perform the
- Identify resident care requirements by establishing personal
rapport with potential and actual residents and other persons in a
position to understand care requirements.
- Monitor and chart information to ensure the health and
well-being for the resident. This includes the administration of
their medications and overseeing staff.
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing emotional,
psychological and spiritual support to residents, friends and
- Promote resident's independence by establishing patient care
goals and teaching residents, friends and family to understand
condition, medications and self-care skills.
- Assure quality of care by measuring health outcomes against
patient care goals and standards and making or recommending any
- Resolve resident problems and needs by utilizing
multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations and calling for assistance from
health care support personnel.
- Protect facility residents and employees by adhering to
infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration
and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Document resident care services by charting in resident and
- Maintain resident confidence and protects operations by keeping
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops, reviewing professional publications,
establishing personal networks and participating in professional
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams by
communicating information; responding to requests; building
rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- At least (1) one year experience in a Long Term Care
environment is highly preferred.
- Must be a graduate of an approved college/school nursing
- Must possess and maintain a current state license as a
professional Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
Keywords: Atlantic Shores Rehabilitation and Health Center, Wilmington , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Sign On Bonus, Other , Millsboro, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!