Company: Onward Behavioral Health
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Specialty in eating disorders preferred
Scope of Position & Technical Competency -:
- Responsible for facilitating Intensive Outpatient or individual
sessions and assessments as determined by and according to program
- Prepares materials for facilitating sessions and or
- Maintains client files according to program standards.
- Initiates and develops treatment planning goals through contact
with clients, family, colleagues and other staff.
- Evaluates behavioral and emotional needs of clients and family
- Communicates with referral sources and company
- Manages client files by having appropriate documents with in
the allowable time frames.
- Attends meetings regarding client's progress.
- Conducts insurance reviews including documentation.
- Collects client co-pays.
- Scheduled for 30 hours per week as needed by the program with a
minimum average of 25 billable sessions per week.
- Attends trainings, staff meetings and supervision as needed and
according to program standards.
- Maintains safe, orderly and therapeutic physical environment
for clients including crisis intervention.
- Maintains ethical boundaries with clients.
- Ability to support other programming in office as needed and as
- Other duties as deemed necessary.
- Demonstrates an understanding of addiction, mental health,
eating disorder and complex conditions
- Application to practice
- Treatment planning and continuing assessment
- Family, supports and referrals
- Individual counseling
- Group counseling
- Professional readiness and ethical responsibility
- Population specific competency
Keywords: Onward Behavioral Health, Wilmington , Counselor, Other , Exton, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!