Company: Applied Card Systems
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Applied Bank, Wilmington, DE, is currently seeking an energetic
and customer focused Branch Bank Teller. The Branch Bank Teller is
responsible for performing the day-to-day transactions that occur
within our branch in a timely, efficient, and professional manner.
The Bank Teller will operate an individual teller-terminal and cash
drawer and is responsible for assisting bank customers with
transactions such as deposits and withdraws. The Bank Teller will
be responsible for assisting customers with inquiries and/or
problem resolution and developing customer relationships to
identify their financial needs.
SHIFT: Monday - Friday, 8AM - 5PM
- Daily operations of the teller-terminal
- Processing customer transactions
- Opening new checking, savings and CD accounts.
- Follow bank established policies, procedures and
- Handling large amounts of currency and cash settlement
- Responsible for balancing and accounting for individual cash
drawers at the end of each shift
- Cross-selling Applied Bank products to account holders
- Work with other branch tellers and management to ensure
customers' financial needs are handled efficiently.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer service
- Must possess a pleasant and professional demeanor
- Solid computer experience and proficiency
Education & Work Experience:
- Minimum of a high school diploma
- Retail or banking experience preferred - must have clear
understanding of the industry
- Customer service experience also preferred
Keywords: Applied Card Systems, Wilmington , Bank Teller, Other , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!