Company: Radial Commerce, Inc
Location: North East
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are Radial, the leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies
and operations. We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer
expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannel
retail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated
customer experience. To bring order to ordering. To make
fulfillment more fulfilling. To keep commerce clicking. When we
partner with our clients to execute their orders, payments,
fulfillment, or customer care, our clients' promises become ours.
To learn more, visit www.radial.com
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support for
the Director of Operations and other facility leaders, including
- Welcomes new associates to Radial by presenting New Hire
Orientation, including Safety Training
- Serves as a point-of-contact for new associates for the pre-
and new-hire process (i.e. drug screening, I9, and other onboarding
documents), for general questions, and/or provides direction for
appropriate resources (benefit enrollment, general policies and
- Responsible for maintaining OSHA documentation relating to
hazmat training and power equipment operator training.
- Responsible leading the Activities Committee and coordinating
small- and large-scale activities such as employee events, meals
for small working lunches and up to larger events,
interdepartmental and staff meetings, customer visits, etc.
- Coordinates all employee recognition and reward programs
- Ensure all communication boards are up to date.
- Responsible for maintaining various reports, assists with
developing presentations, creating forms, templates, and other
- Serves as back up to payroll specialists.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Excel,
- Must be comfortable in presenting in front of groups and
frequently interacting with employees
- Must be familiar with Radial policies and procedures and able
to communicate them appropriately
- Must be self-motivated, energetic, have a positive attitude,
and willing to help others
- Must have excellent communication and organization skills
- Must be capable of multi-tasking with ease in a fast-paced
- Must be flexible, as hours/days are subject to change and may
change frequently throughout peak times
Monday - Friday 7am - 4pm. Must be available to work additional
hours as needed.
Keywords: Radial Commerce, Inc, Wilmington , Administrative Assistant, Other , North East, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!