Gr8 Burgers - Busser/Food Runner
Company: Dovers Downs Inc
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Assist food servers/bartenders in service process. Retrieve and
stock inventory as needed. Proper set up/maintenance of restaurant
- Working knowledge of product identification pertaining to menu
- Provides needed supplies to all servers and bartenders.
Maintains cleanliness and sanitation standards within assigned
station (i.e. polishes silverware, cleans tableware, cleans
tables/tabletops, etc.) and stocks equipment for station.
- Sets up, clears, and cleans tables before, during and after
service. Sets up tables with tabletop equipment per Company design.
Clears and cleans bar top.
- Always keep ice bins filled.
- Create/maintain sense of urgency.
- Movement of tables/chairs through restaurant as needed and
dictated by service and management direction.
- Change kegs and keep beer coolers stocked
- Assist bartenders with pick-up and delivery of food orders as
- Help to replenish and stock supplies throughout the shift,
(i.e. cups, straws, napkins, fruit, refill back-up juices, refill
condiments, change soda as needed)
- Empty trash cans and bus pans
- Stock refrigerating units with wines and bottled beer
- Follow cleaning chart to include washing of glasses, bar tops,
- Mop and sweep floors keeping them hazard free
- Remove empty bottles and trash using proper recycling
- Assist bartender with drinks
- Remain professional behind the bars, and on the floor.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Work safely, following all established safety rules and
- Communicate effectively with co-workers, supervisors, and
- Follow all relevant policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Prior bar experience preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized.
- Must be friendly, courteous, cooperative, and reliable.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Must possess good communication skills
- Must be able to report to work on time as scheduled
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays and nights as
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check and
receive a license from the DE Lottery
- Must present an overall professional appearance and report to
work in appropriate attire
- Must be ABC certified at time of hire and maintain
certification throughout employment.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English.
The above description denotes some of the specific
characteristics which are necessary to perform the principal
functions of the job and are not intended to be a description of
all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
Dover Downs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Addendum to Job Description
These are physical and mental requirements of the position as it
is typically performed. Inability to meet one or more of these
physical or mental requirements will not automatically disqualify a
candidate or employee from the position. Upon request for a
reasonable accommodation, the Company will review for
reasonableness, depending on the requirement, the essential
functions to which it relates, and the proposed accommodation.
Pull (50 pounds)
Climb, Ascend/Descend (Stairs, Ladders)
Stoop /Kneel /Crouch
Hearing / Listening
Lift ( 50 pounds)
Clear Speech / Talking
Carry (50 pounds)
Drive (local / long distance)
Walk for Extended Periods
Stand for Extended Periods
Reach (Above Shoulder)
Push (50 pounds)
Sit for Extended Periods
Mental / Reasoning Requirements
Reading - Simple
Writing - Simple
Advanced Math Skills
Reading - Complex
Writing - Complex
Analysis / Comprehension
Basic Math Skills
Judgment / Decision Making
Works with Others
Verbal Contact with Others
Fumes / Odors
Dirt / Dust
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills
required of all personnel so classified.
Keywords: Dovers Downs Inc, Wilmington , Gr8 Burgers - Busser/Food Runner, Other , Dover, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!