Line Cooks $14.50-$18/hr
Company: Iron Hill Brewery
Posted on: June 12, 2021
VOTED TOP WORKPLACE 12 YEARS IN A ROW!
Work for an AWARD-WINNING Brewery!
Iron Hill Brewery and Restaurant is hiring experienced LINE
What Our Cooks Bring to the Table:
- At least one year of experience in a fast-paced, full-service
- A team-player mentality.
- The ability to execute at a high standard in a high-volume,
- Someone who can bring the fun to work and keep it cool when
business is booming.
- The desire to drive Guest Satisfaction by going above and
beyond the call of duty.
We have got a flight of reasons to brew a career with us:
- Great Benefits: Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Free primary care for all employees through 98point6
- Paid Time Off
- Free shift meal
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Employee Recognition
- Chance to win a trip to the Great American Beer Festival in
- Free Homebrewing Supplies (yeast, grains, hops)
- Discounts on Food and Beer
Iron Hill Brewery hires all hourly positions as variable hour
employees. This provides greater flexibility in scheduling for both
the restaurant and for the employee. Employees work with their
manager to determine their schedule and the number of hours they
will work per week.
About Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant:
Named after the historic Revolutionary War landmark in Delaware,
where General George Washington battled the British, Iron Hill is
among the most enduringly successful craft brewers in the United
States, with over 24 years of award-winning recognition at national
and international competitions. .
Founded by home brewers Kevin Finn, Mark Edelson and
restaurateur Kevin Davies in Newark, DE in 1996, Iron Hill Brewery
& Restaurant has blossomed from one restaurant and brewery to 17
locations up and down the East Coast, including Pennsylvania,
Delaware, New Jersey, and South Carolina. Each brewery/restaurant
has its own scratch kitchen and craft brewery, allowing individual
chefs and brewers the creativity to pair the freshest ingredients
with the highest quality grains and hops. For 24 years, Iron Hill
has incorporated beer in everything we do. Each individual location
has its own head brewer. Each location dedicates itself to the
freshest ingredients and friendly atmosphere for all age groups -
helping change overall perceptions about brewpubs one meal, one
pint, one community at a time.
Iron Hill is Growing! We Are Adding These New Locations:
- Newtown, PA opening June 2020
- Atlanta-Buckhead December 2020
- Exton, PA December 2020
- Atlanta - Perimeter, GA 2021
- Columbia, SC 2021
Keywords: Iron Hill Brewery, Wilmington , Line Cooks $14.50-$18/hr, Other , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!