Sales Executive - Production Print (Enterprise)
Company: Ricoh Americas Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Production Print Executive (PPE) is directly responsible for
selling the full suite of Ricoh's solutions portfolio, Hardware,
Software and Professional Services to both Graphic Communications /
Commercial Print accounts and Enterprise accounts. The PPE will
sell into a pre-defined account base consisting of both medium and
large commercial print, direct mail, fulfillment centers and
graphic arts accounts as well as corporate Enterprise accounts. To
be successful the PPE must be focused to growing Ricoh market share
within the assigned geographic territory.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for spearheading RICOH's penetration and expansion
in assigned geographic territory and accounts, through the
development of a targeted customer strategy that includes customer
segmentation, customer awareness activities and establishing a
- Win new business by aligning customer's business goals and
objectives with Ricoh's Solutions portfolio including both hardware
- Develop strategies to penetrate ZBA (zero base account)
opportunities, including reference selling.
- Manages, protects and develops territory base by analyzing and
developing solutions for new and existing customer business
communication requirements. Supports strategies, products, and
equipment within assigned territory.
- Acquires and grows client base by selling incremental solutions
and services within their new base accounts
- Meet or exceeds gross profit expectations within assigned
- Prepares and presents benchmark demonstrations, proposals, and
value propositions within account assignment, utilizing product
and/or technical resources -- as needed.
- Retains and grows current client base by selling incremental
solutions and services within their base accounts, and through
- As Account Manager, takes ownership for the resolution of any
ongoing issues within an account within their assignment, utilizing
the necessary local, regional and national resources needed.
- Maintains records of all account activity within Ricoh provided
sales database and CRM tool. Serves as first line of contact with
client in the creation and maintenance of accurate paperwork on
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience in a related
- Minimum of five (5) years business to business sales experience
with 2 years of advanced selling assignments
- Minimum of two (2) years Digital Printing and Solutions sales
- Minimum of 5-7 years successful track record in capital
equipment sales in the Digital Printing Solutions and/or Graphic
Communications Industry is preferred
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique
talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we
inspire remarkable innovation. That is how we live the Ricoh Way.
And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we are
doing it with transparency, integrity, and corporate social
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer --
Keywords: Ricoh Americas Corporation, Wilmington , Sales Executive - Production Print (Enterprise), Other , Elkton, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!