Associate Director Regulatory Affairs
Company: Frontage Lab
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs, Tigermed, US Based
- To establish and maintain regulatory team in the United
StatesTo perform project supervision activities timely and
effectively to ensure the running of the responsible Regulatory
Team goes smoothly.
- To participate or lead regulatory project related to US FDA
- Be responsible for the management of operation on the
responsible Regulatory Team, achieve the team business
- Be responsible for building and maintaining the good
relationship with important RA-related business clients and various
regulatory authorities esp. US FDA.
- Be responsible for the coordination and supervision of the
registration project, to provide the regulatory guidance, support
in RA team if necessary.
- Be responsible for supporting the company's business
development department in determining the business development
strategies and participating important RA-related BD activities if
- Be responsible for working with HR Dept. for RA-related staffs
training, keeping and developing RA talents.
- Be responsible for providing support to other functional
departments on view of regulatory affairs.
- Academic / Major -Bachelor's degree or above; Major in
pharmaceutical, medical, biological, life science, English,
Japanese and other related discipline.
- Professional Skills-have full knowledge of regulations in
relevant countries or regions.
- Working Experience-Minimum 7+ years of R&D working
experience or RA experience or R&D plus RA experience.
- Language ability-Fluent English and Chinese to effectively
communicate with sponsor about the regulatory needs in the United
- Computer Literacy
- Well verse in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint and general
Frontage Laboratories Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected
veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual
Keywords: Frontage Lab, Wilmington , Associate Director Regulatory Affairs, Other , Exton, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!