Senior Manager, Digital Marketing - Web Design - REMOTE
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping
the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better
products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest
portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies
solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products
limited only by imagination.
The Digital Marketing Center of Excellence team at Ansys leverages
world-class marketing technologies, data-driven insights and
exemplary team work - to not only help turn ideas and concepts into
logical and fully functional designs, but help to shape the design
direction of our digital client facing experiences.
The Senior Manager of Web Design will design globally facing
websites, landing pages, forms, buttons, copy layout, digital
advertisements, social graphics, emails while working with digital
design systems within branding guidelines and style guides, and
while designing digital layouts to accommodate multi-lingual
formats in a variety of digital sizes that also support web
This role will manage a team whose main focus is on user-experience
design. We are seeking an individual who is an excellent
communicator and creative brain that will work well with
cross-functional marketing teams to take raw concepts and ideas and
form them into modern layouts.
Designing Globally Facing Digital Experiences - Create and manage
modern and well thought out digital design experiences from
projects requested and conceptualized from within our Digital
Marketing Center of Excellence team.
- Conceptualize and execute designs to elegantly explain complex
and technical products and solutions.
- Wireframe and design landing pages, individual web pages and
components for web pages, marketing emails, display ads, buttons,
and creative copy layout, working within our branding and style
guidelines to create best-in-class designs.
- Create and/or integrate assets, implement, and test
functionality of UI components using Adobe XD (or similar
- Work collaboratively with project manager on web design
projects for website redesign projects to form project timelines
and track complex projects through all stages of creative
development - from briefing to production and final delivery.
- Create responsive web designs that translate seamlessly across
- Follow and maintain brand identity standards.
- Ability to quickly sketch, comp, and visualize ideas to
communicate with internal stakeholders for proof-of-concept.
- Work and communicate efficiently and effectively with internal
stakeholders and external Agencies to fulfill design deliverables
on time, and within budget.
- Analyze digital page heat, scroll, and click maps to make
informed design decisions.
- Conceptualize a/b testable designs to have data inform design
- Working within and contributing to our corporate digital style
and web guide.
- Manage and direct work for a direct report responsible for
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 7 years of web design or closely related
- Working with large and international teams.
- Experience designing for globally facing and multi-lingual
corporate websites, globally facing email marketing programs,
- Systems Skills Experience: Advanced computer skills - using the
adobe products suite - Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, XD,
Acrobat, as well as Microsoft Suite.
- Provide visual guidance for our internal teams, freelance
designers, web developers, and videographers.
- Understand and implement design best practices.
- Exceptional time management and project management skills with
the ability to multitask and prioritize as needed.
- Ability to learn quickly, synthesize and take action based on
- Ability to handle multiple ongoing projects in a fast-paced
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including strong verbal,
listening and written communication.
- Travel as required (approximately 10% depending on geography
and market needs).
- MBA is advantageous
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions and merging the
acquired company's design into our style and branding.
- Passionate about design and keep up to date with design tools
- Experience in Adobe AEM, Sitecore, Wordpress, or similar Web
Content Management systems a plus.
- Designing for B2B software experience a plus.
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to Ansys. They inform
us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a
wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and
regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They
are shared beliefs - guideposts that we all follow when we're
facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live
our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for
fostering a culture of winning for our company:
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
WORKING AT ANSYS
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most
visionary of leaders, collectively aiming to change the world with
innovative technology and remarkable solutions. With the
prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class
companies, standards at Ansys are high, met by those willing to
rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. Because at
Ansys, it's about the learning, the discovery and the
collaboration. It's about the "what's next" as much as the "mission
accomplished". It's about the melding of disciplined intellect with
strategic direction and results that have, can and will impact real
people in real ways, forged within a working environment built on
respect, autonomy and ethics.
At Ansys, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the
world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the
Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class
simulation technology so our customers can turn their design
concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower
cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, Ansys
has been recognized as one of the world's most innovative companies
by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a component of the
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any
unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire,
no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.
Nearest Major Market: Pittsburgh
Keywords: ANSYS, Wilmington , Senior Manager, Digital Marketing - Web Design - REMOTE, Other , Exton, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!