Construction Project Engineer
Company: Weston Solutions, Inc.
Location: West Chester
Posted on: September 16, 2021
The Construction Project Engineer (CPE) provides contract
administration as it relates to proposal planning, proposal
development, project buy out, project shipment, project
mobilization, project set-up, execution set-up, back office support
for field activities, and close-out.
CPE assists in preparing proposals, conducting quantity/material
takeoffs, procuring materials, inventorying materials, coordinating
shipping, and ensuring materials are received at the project
Secret security clearance is required, Top Secret security
clearance is preferred.
Knowledge of Primavera P6 or Microsoft Project is also
- Bachelors degree in construction management or (civil,
electrical, or mechanical) engineering is required (recent
graduates are encouraged to apply); relevant commercial
construction industry experience will also be considered (3-5 years
- Experience in commercial construction/renovation projects is
desired (tenant fit out, light office renovation, etc.).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft Office Applications
(Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Strong computer skills (spreadsheets, data bases, etc.) is
- CPM scheduling experience is desirable
- Must be able to read, understand and interpret construction
drawings and specifications.
- Demonstrated ability to carry out most work independently with
- Must be highly organized.
- Must be highly motivated and detail oriented.
- Must be willing to travel to Baltimore, MD region for 1-2 days at
a time for shipment support.
- Must be willing to travel internationally for periods of 5-7
days, potentially longer as required.
Keywords: Weston Solutions, Inc., Wilmington , Construction Project Engineer, Other , West Chester, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!