Company: Christiana Care Health Systems
Posted on: September 16, 2021
This person will join this large hospital's networking team
under the direction of a Networking Director and Manager, the
Networking Associate is responsible for handling 4-5 trouble
tickets per day having to do with level 1-2 networking issues.
Common issues are firewall related or having to do with the
wireless. They are an Aruba shop and this person will help conduct
wireless scans and resolve all issues. They will also be
responsible for documentation and the escalation of routing and
switching issues as necessary.
- At least 3 years experience working in networking support. This
can be through a NOC or Desktop Support role
- Strong communication and proactive personality
- Knowledge of CISCO (CCNA prefered)
- Experience troubleshooting wireless (Aruba preferred)
- MUST HAVE THE COVID19 Vaccine
Keywords: Christiana Care Health Systems, Wilmington , Network Associate, Other , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!