Phlebotomy Supervisor (FT 40 Hours)
Company: BioReference Laboratories
Posted on: October 12, 2021
We are looking for a Phlebotomy Supervisor 40 hours per week in
our Dover, DE location.
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
The Phlebotomy Supervisor evaluates, trains and schedules the
day to day staffing of phlebotomist. Coordinate duties and assist
with the interpretation and clarification of miscellaneous
1) Ability to coordinate phlebotomist's schedules through
resourceful and creative thinking to accommodate clients'
2) Ability to communicate effectively to internal and external
clients including patients, sales, client service, logistics,
senior management, etc.
3) Ability to understand all fundamental phlebotomy procedures
and ensure that all phlebotomists are capable of following these
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and schedule the day to day staffing and emergency
- Coordinate duties of phlebotomist. Assist with the
interpretation of or clarification of miscellaneous test.
- Act as a main consultant when answering questions about unusual
tests for customers
- Act as a liaison for troubleshooting problems.
- Conduct employees' orientation and training for
- Ensures appropriate equipment and supply usage
- Assists in training of new employees
- Follow regulatory requirements, OSHA, and all departmental and
company policies and procedures, including infection control and
biohazard waste disposal.
- Follow all compliance procedures and policies.
- Contribute to the overall effectiveness of BioReference
Laboratories, Inc. by performing nontechnical, educational and
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a courteous and
efficient manner, demonstrating positive customer service
principles to clients at all times
- Review applications for new hires and recommend
- Inform manager of any issues.
- Review employees' performance 6 times per year.
- Complete timesheets and justify all overtime hours.
- Perform other duties and job assignments as requested.
- High School Diploma, Degree a Plus
- 5+ years supervisory experience-managing 20+ employees during
- Experience with Cancer patients
- Proficient Computer skills
- Phlebotomy Certified
- Basic technical knowledge a plus
Some weekends and possible late evenings
Picking up and delivering equipment
BioReference Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: BioReference Laboratories, Wilmington , Phlebotomy Supervisor (FT 40 Hours), Other , DOVER, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!