Field Sales Trainer and Coach
Company: Atlantic Broadband
Posted on: October 12, 2021
Our culture lifts you up—there is no ego in the way. Our
common purpose? We all want to win for our customers. We aim to
always be evolving, dynamic, and ambitious. We believe in the power
of genuine connections. Each employee is a part of what makes us
unique on the market: agile, dedicated, problem solvers.
Job Description :
Position must be in the Atlantic Broadband footprint:
Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Pennsylvania, Maine, Maryland, New
Hampshire, South Carolina, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- Work closely with Corporate Sales & Product leadership on
increasing current sales performance for all residential sales
- Independently design training modules and conduct classroom
training on High Impact Sales Techniques.
- Conduct ride-outs with Direct Sales Representatives within
their working locations and provide real–time coaching and
- Conduct individual coaching sessions and side by side live
coaching sessions to maximize learning opportunities and growth of
our frontline and leadership employees.
- Partner with frontline leadership to help create and foster a
sales coaching environment for both front line employees and
- Improve training effectiveness by developing new approaches and
techniques and then delivering specific one-on-one agent support as
well as group trainings.
- Organizes and update any and all sales-specific training
materials and intranet documents and partner with Training Team to
make available for reps.
- Responsible for designing and disseminating new product
training and positioning information to all front line
- Responsible for assisting residential sales channels with
achieving and exceeding metrics such as PSU goals, Triple Play Sell
in, and Close Rate.
- Provide feedback on frontline observations and assist with the
development of coaching and training programs based on areas of
- Work with Sales Training leadership to create training goals as
well as achieve outlined goals.
- Assist with conducting New Hire training for new DSR employees
as well as Sales Boot Camps for all Residential Sales
- Frequent travel required to all Atlantic Broadband regions and
- Occasional weekend travel or work possible.
- Sales experiences required.
- Training or coaching experience preferred.
- Experience using Power Point, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the
Atlantic Broadband Finance, LLC
Being inclusive is simply welcoming you to be yourself!
Being inclusive also means fostering a climate of trust and
respect, and encouraging diversity and equity for every candidate
wanting to be part of the Cogeco team.
Being inclusive allows us to reduce barriers in the workplace
and to take actions to enable accessibility for all!
Being inclusive is more than a word, it's our commitment to
If you need any accommodations to apply or as part of the
recruitment process, please contact us confidentially at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Atlantic Broadband, Wilmington , Field Sales Trainer and Coach, Other , Middletown, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!