Attendant Golf Shop
Company: Hartefeld National
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Golf Shop Attendant Responsible for promoting the game of golf
and the club while providing the Three Steps of Service to the
Members and guests of the club. Responsible for providing quality
service, ordering necessary merchandise and managing the golf shop
operations. This position reports directly to the Director of Golf
or Head Golf Pro and indirectly to all Golf Professionals. Day to
- Responsible for efficient and friendly customer service
throughout the pro shop, checking in golfers, accurately ringing up
charges at the register and properly checking in all golfers prior
to play. This also includes proper cash handling procedures as well
as making sure that all standards of operations are being met.
- Respond to inquiries and make tee-times for Members and guests
both in person and over the phone. Converse with Members and guests
in a friendly manner. Focus attention on Member and guest needs
while remaining calm, professional and courteous at all times, even
when under pressure.
- Responsible for inventory controls, checking-in merchandise in
accordance with procedures, organization of storage and display
areas. Keep up inventory levels of constantly stocked items (ie.
shirts, socks, gloves, hats, balls, etc.). Follow up on all special
orders making sure customers are aware of the receipt of their
orders in accordance with established procedures.
- Take care of all return merchandise and issue proper credit to
- Responsible for marshaling, starting, and outside services as
needed and requested.
- Provide shop assistance to the Head Golf Professional, General
Manager, and Tournament Coordinators.
- Assist outside golf operations and staff to assure proper
performance while following all daily procedures and policies.
- Promote the game of golf and the Club while maintaining a high
level of professionalism and service.
- Perform close of business functions following guidelines and
procedures established by the Club.
- Responsible for ensuring all daily assignments are completed in
their respective areas, to meet Club standards (ie
orderly/organized work areas, straighten/arrange entry area,
straightening /stocking of golf shop, etc.).
- Assist fellow Employee Partners, Members and guests to ensure
delivery of the 3 steps of service without being directed. Be aware
of team members and the environment and participate as a member of
- Notify supervisor of Member/Guest complaints at the time they
occur. Resolve customer complaints as soon as possible. All the
other stuff we do:
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the companys operation,
it may be necessary that each Employee Partner perform a multitude
of different functions therefore, as an essential part of your
position, you will be expected to help others when the occasion
arises, just as other Employee Partners are expected to help you.
Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed
or as directed.
- Adhere to all of the various company, club and department
written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures,
manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up
the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to communicate effectively with proper grammar.
- Ability to work well under pressure, coordinating multiple
tasks at any given time
- Ability to focus attention on detail.
- Maintain good conduct and safe working habits while in all
areas of the Club and assure that others are acting safely.
- Attend daily line-up and participate as requested.
- Wear a clean and neat uniform that follows ClubCorp and your
property uniform standards daily.
- A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent, is required.
- Customer service experience. Basic Golf Knowledge
- You can be trusted to maintain confidentiality of all
proprietary Company information and sensitive employee matters,
except as expressly authorized by the Company.
- You always perform at the highest level of ethical work
- You are comfortable working in both indoor and outdoor
environments with frequent exposure to extreme hot or cold
temperatures and humidity.
Keywords: Hartefeld National, Wilmington , Attendant Golf Shop, Other , Avondale, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!