Company: Jabil Inc.
Location: West Chester
Posted on: January 15, 2022
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING
BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees
across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most
technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions
provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market
experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing
know-how, supply chain insights and global product management
expertise to enable success for the world's leading brands. We are
driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each
other, our communities, and the environment.
Perform Direct Fulfillment manufacturing processes to ensure on
time shipments of a quality product. To work in an efficient manner
and maximize output.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
* Manually assemble a system using torque drivers and hardware, to
a predetermined volume.
* Functionally test a completed system according to work
* Pull necessary material from flow racks and bin locations.
* Perform back flush operations on the computer operating
* Conduct physical inventory in the designated area.
* Maintaining 5S order and cleanliness at all times.
* New Product Development
o Review all assembly documentation.
- Assembly prints
- Routing notes
o Assemble first run of product.
o Modify or correct all assembly documentation.
o Work with Engineering towards production build release.
o Identify any required tools.
o Develop training methods.
* Process Development.
o Work with Group Leaders to ensure all documentation is current
o Create ECRs for any process improvement or correction and
* Adhere to all safety rules and use required protective
* Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated
with this position and as directed by supervisor.
* Comply and follow all procedures within the company security
High school diploma or equivalent required; and six months related
experience and/or training. Must be able to obtain and maintain all
required job related certifications.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer
and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Jabil Inc., Wilmington , Operator II, Other , West Chester, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!