Network Operations Supervisor
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Network Operations Supervisor provides leadership and
oversight to the Field Services team, ensures their compliance with
standard operating procedures, and is primarily responsible for the
review and analysis of cost override results related to
transportation expense and operational analysis. The position
supports the Provider Relations Director for the assigned
* The ability to think strategically, proactively identify negative
trends and offer solutions, visualize relationships, exercise
independent judgment, and manage multiple projects.
* The Network Operations Supervisor is responsible for the
preparation of regular and ad-hoc management reports and analysis
of Field Services Teams compliance with all standard operating
* The Network Operations Supervisor will assess all market
transportation expense as it relates to adherence to budget and
COGS plans and identify areas of concern.
* The Network Operations Supervisor has frequent and significant
contact with Transportation Planning teams, Provider Relations
teams as well as Field Services and other Compliance teams.
* The Network Operations Supervisor supports the Network team in
outstanding problem solving skills as well as excellent verbal,
written and interpersonal communication with transportation
providers, internal and external customers.
* Works with transportation planning teams to develop
transportation expense analysis and reporting to support ongoing
cost management efforts
* Establishes, maintains and strengthens processes to investigate,
validate, resolve, respond to, follow through on and prevent
re-occurrence of complaint(s) as related to the Transportation
* Lead and primary point of contact for Contract Specific Project
* Primary oversight of PASS and other Provider / Driver compliance
* Liaise with appropriate teams regarding trip assignment etc.
* Primarily responsible for working with the Network and Routing
teams regarding the cost of transportation as it pertains to rate
* Supports Providers with manifest receipt, reconciliation, updates
* Supports Provider Operations specifically pertaining to
implementations and conversions
* Directly supervises Field Services Specialists, carrying out
supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's
policies and applicable laws.
* Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, training
employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising
performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing
complaints and resolving problems.
* BA/BS Degree preferred
* 1 to 3 years experience with transportation providers and/or
medical transportation and contract enforcement.
* Knowledge of transportation provider costs, pricing strategies,
budget management, budget preparation and reporting.
* 2 to 3 years experience supervisory experience
* 2 to 3 years transportation, routing, or, dispatching experience
and/or knowledge of transit system a plus
* Knowledge of Medicaid guidelines a plus
* Must have a valid driver's license
* Must be able to pass DMV record check
* Driving record must remain in compliance with ModivCare's driver
* Must be able to use a hands-free mobile phone
SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Computer Skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
We value our team members and realize the importance of benefits
for you and your family.
ModivCare offer a comprehensive benefits package to include the
* Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
* Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
* Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
* Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
* Pre-Tax and Post -Tax Commuter and Parking Benefits
* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
* Paid Time Off
* Paid Parental Leave
* Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Employee Discounts (retail, hotel, food, restaurants, car rental
and much more!!)
Salary starting at $43,397 annually
ModivCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: LogistiCare, Wilmington , Network Operations Supervisor, Other , Dover, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!