Posted on: January 16, 2022
FunctionPrimary responsibility is to provide system
administration and support for Citadel's business applications
which include, Episys, OpCon, Synergy, Synapsys, Centrix, Workflow
and Image Center. Ensure that the above applications are up to date
on revisions and service packs, as required. Administer changes to
the application as per normal procedures.Duties and
- Administration, configuration and support of Episys, Synergy,
Synapsys, Image Center, and Workflow
- Administer, configure and support OpCon job scheduler
application. Configure jobs to run automatically at set frequencies
within the application. Setup exception processing to alert when
jobs/task do not start, run or finish as scheduled. Provide support
for the OpCon job scheduling application and task configured within
- Install updates and service packs to keep applications
- Provide Tier 3 application support for the above
- Configuration updates based on business requirements
- Participate on project teams when applicable
- Maintain technical relationship with vendors for support
- Perform routine audits of application configurations
- Maintain technical and procedural documentation for supported
- Monitor System performance
- Provide advanced technical assistance for supported
- Document resolutions to issues with supported
systems/applications in the IT ticket system
- Escalate problems to the administrative or engineer level when
- Comply with Information Systems Security Policy.
- Perform special projects and other duties as
assigned.Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 1-3 years of previous experience working with windows based
task/job scheduler applications.
- Experience working in the financial industry. Previous working
experience with OpCon job/task scheduler application. Working
knowledge of customer relationship manager, check processing,
transactions processing and/or data storage applications.
- Technical knowledge of Windows based task/job scheduler
applications and systems.
- Previous Episys/Symitar applications experience highly
- Advanced technical knowledge of credit union / banking
application software Preferred
- Strong customer service and analytical skills developed and
applied in a technical environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies effectively.
- Ability to diagnose technical problems and develop effective
solutions and determine root cause.Education
- High School Diploma required
- BS degree or higher preferred or equivalent work and education
- System/Application Certification preferred.
Keywords: Citadel, Wilmington , Application Administrator, Other , Exton, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!