Residential Loan Closer
Company: Artisans' Bank
Posted on: January 16, 2022
JOB FUNCTION:The Residential Loan Closer will primarily
coordinate and prepare residential mortgage loan closing documents
for Conventional, FHA and VA loan programs, manage residential
mortgage closing pipeline, review loan closing for accuracy and
investor compliance and communicate with parties involved with the
This is a full-time,35 hour per week, Monday - Friday, 8:30 am -
4:30 pm position, located in Wilmington, DE. This position may
require overtime outside normal business hours.
- Order and review: title commitments, CPL, wire instructions,
survey, hazard and flood insurance policy for accuracy and
- Accurately prepare and deliver initial closing
- Prepare mortgage closing documents for Conventional, FHA and VA
- Review and ensure closing documents are accurate, complete and
meet investor and federal agencies requirements.
- Communicate with all parties involved with the transaction
including customers, closing agents and departmental staff.
- Register and release loans in MERS and upload data to UCD
portals for review and acceptance.
- Maintain a high level of productivity while maintaining quality
- Monitor and maintain a pipeline of anticipated mortgage
- Assists in clearing investor conditions as needed.
- Adherence to corporate policies, procedures, and regulatory
banking requirements. Completes all required training. Actively
communicates matters of potential audit or compliance risk.
- All other duties as may be warranted or required.JOB
- High school diploma required.
- 2+ year experience as a residential loan closer with strong
knowledge of TRID-RESPA.
- Highly developed computer skills, proficiency with spreadsheets
and word processing.
- Ability to work independently while working with the department
to meet goals.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High level of initiative and adaptability.
- Required toreach and push items with hands and arms.
- Required to stand for intermittent periods of time.
- Required to sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Required to talk, hear, see, read and write.
- Required repetitive motion of wrists, hands, and/or
- Required to regularly lift and move up to 10 lbs.
Keywords: Artisans' Bank, Wilmington , Residential Loan Closer, Other , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!