Cone Debone Superintendent - Day Shift
Company: Mountaire Corporation
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Ensures the successful execution of plant operations, while
ensuring procedures, people and resources are aligned to accomplish
established goals in regards to quality, efficiency and safety.
Duties/Activities Required by Job
- Planning order fulfillment and accurate staffing assignments on
a weekly basis. Developing improvement plans and ensuring goals and
objectives are met. Developing and implementing SOP's and
- Ensuring product quality and packaging specs are met.
Identifying trends, product defects, and implementing improvement
plans. Training and educating team on food safety regulations.
- Monitoring and ensuring area metrics are meant; BPMH, Cost/
lb., PPMH, A Grade %.
- Complying with HR/ Safety policies and procedures including;
verifying Kronos and Fusion activity, overseeing disciplinary
action process, ensuring safety and certification training is
completed on time.
- Bachelor's degree preffered (Ag, Operations Management,
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated supervisory/management, must
include experience managing multiple departments, experience will
be considered in lieu of degree, previous poultry experience
- Experience with Financial analysis in an operations setting
(Agristats), HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points)
knowledge and experience. USDA regulations on sanitation and
Keywords: Mountaire Corporation, Wilmington , Cone Debone Superintendent - Day Shift, Other , Dagsboro, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!