Back of House Supervisor - Closing
Company: Chick-fil-A Lionville
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSupervisor – Back of House OperationsDescription.
The Supervisor of BOH Operations assists with all aspects of
executing Operational Excellence and delivering 2nd Mile Service.
This position is critical to the strategic growth of the restaurant
by developing trust with guests through meeting the Quality
Requirements all day every day, and ensuring guests feel cared for
by meeting 2nd Mile Service requirements, and going above and
beyond expectations. A relentless approach to food safety and
overall satisfaction contributes to promote One Vision, execute Our
Mission, and embody the Core Values.Expectations.
- Effectively lead the BOH Operations for opening and/or closing
in coordination with the Director of Operations.
- Proactive understanding of all CEM and Food Safety goals and
- Ensure the effective usage of Jolt for opening, morning
transition, afternoon transition, and closing procedures, weekly
cleaning tasks, and labeling.
- Constantly address food safety and OSat performance by ensuring
the thorough completion of the SAFE Daily Critical and the weekly
completion of the eRQA.
- Implement Best Practices to help sustainably lower the food
safety risk of the restaurant.
- Hold BOH team members accountable to all policy standards (i.e.
timeliness, grooming, cell phones, etc.)
- Ensure BOH consistently meets cleanliness and maintenance
standards including equipment, smallwares, surfaces, shelving,
floors, and refrigerators.
- Ensure we are executing proper procedures in order preparation
(Taste), hospitality (Create a Moment), fast service, order
accuracy, and meal delivery by providing constant effective
feedback to all BOH team members.
- Ensure BOH inventory is stocked and organized properly at the
direction of the AD.
- Assist with the training and development of all BOH team
members at the direction of the Talent Team.
- Weekly average of 40-50 hours.Compensation.Hourly rate: $18.00
per hourBenefits include:
- Closed Sunday - All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on
Sunday allowing you to spend time with your family and
- Local Ownership - Each Chick-fil-A restaurant is individually
franchised and operated by a member of a local community.
- Complimentary meal with every shift.
- Health insurance (employer sponsored) for full-time
- 1st Set of uniforms and shoes provided.
- Competitive wage - We provide a fair living wage to every
- Company Sponsored Health Insurance (options for Dental and
Vision) for Full-time employees.
- Employee Referral Program
- Opportunities for a path to growth and advancement
- Flexibility and work/life balance are necessary for
- Tuition Reduction Network
- College Scholarships Available If you are a dedicated worker
looking for a challenging and rewarding career in a fast-paced
environment, while being a part of something amazing, WE want
YOU!!! Apply today!
Keywords: Chick-fil-A Lionville, Wilmington , Back of House Supervisor - Closing, Other , Exton, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!