Company: DuPont de Nemours Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
E&I - CMPT is DuPont's global organization that develops,
manufactures and leverages the fundamental understanding of pads
and slurries, utilizing innovative process development techniques.
CMPT is seeking to employ an Associate Investigator located in
Newark, DE with responsibilities in Chemical Analysis. The
Associate Investigator will be part of the analytical group that
supports projects originating from R&D, Manufacturing, and
Technical Service Support. The successful candidate will provide
primarily particle characterization expertise to support
multidisciplinary teams in the development of new products and
technical solutions for CMP technology. In addition,
chromatographic, surface analysis, as well as other analytical
technique work will be required as needed. It is expected that this
role would include working collaboratively with scientists,
engineers, and technologists in a team-based environment to drive
projects to successful completion. Preferred candidates will have
laboratory experience associated with various instrumentation in
addition to good interpersonal and organization skills. The
candidate should be highly motivated, flexible, engaged in a high
performing team and responsive to changing priorities within the
Primary responsibilities will include:
* Working safely in an R&D environment and actively
participating in company safety programs. Generating and
maintaining documentation for the safe and productive operation of
equipment and tools.
* Supporting particle sizing and other analysis for R&D,
customer troubleshooting, and manufacturing problem solving.
* Developing, and validating new methods.
* Providing technical support for multidisciplinary teams for both
new product and capability development.
* Operating safely and maintaining analytical laboratory
* Generating, analyzing and summarizing data, maintaining
electronic databases and documenting results in laboratory
notebooks and analytical reports. Generating and maintaining SOP's
for the safe and efficient operation of equipment.
* Managing time and projects effectively and efficiently,
cooperating across analytical competencies.
* Troubleshooting equipment issues when encountered to accelerate
* Interacting in a professional manner with Business R&D, Field
Service, Manufacturing, and QC teams.
* Good understanding of analytical chemistry and equipment within a
CMP technology environment
* Think creatively, troubleshoot and work collaboratively to
develop innovative solutions based on sound scientific
* Good computer skills with the ability to learn new software.
Experience with software applications including Microsoft Word,
Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to
work independently with limited guidance from a supervisor, and in
a group environment as part of a larger project team
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and multiple projects.
* Fulfill of requirements of group, site and company safety, ethics
and quality programs.
* Bachelor's degree in chemistry or related field preferred.
* Preferred candidates will have a desire to expand analytical
knowledge while setting safety as a priority.
* Preferred candidates will have lab experience with particle
sizers, chromatography, and other advanced characterization
* Working knowledge or ability to learn various software platforms
(e.g., databases, SharePoint, statistical analysis, etc.)
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will
be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national
origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected
class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply
for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact
For US Applicants: See the "Equal Employment Opportunity is the
Law" poster at:
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here.
Keywords: DuPont de Nemours Inc., Wilmington , Associate Investigator, Other , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!