Donations Site Attendant - Exton
Company: GreenDrop LLC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The GreenDrop Donations Site Attendant is both positive and
outgoing in order to provide awesome customer service to our donors
at our donation sites throughout the region! In this role, you will
be the first point of contact and face of the company as you
collect, organize, and oversee the donations that are received
during your shift. This is a part time, hourly position, with
potential to grow into full time. What Will You Do?
- Acquire donations from donors, while creating a welcoming
- Assist donors with their donations and help unload their
- Record details, and organize the collection site
- Support company outreach initiatives within the community What
Do You Need To Succeed?
- Strong desire to provide magnificent service
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Able and willing to lift 50lbs continuously throughout the
- Positive mindset, Punctual, and self-starting The Perks ? We
offer a competitive wages and a flexible work schedule with plenty
of room to grow within the company! Who We Are : We partner with
organizations such as The American Red Cross and The Military Order
of the Purple Heart to raise funds through the generation and
collection of donated clothing and household goods throughout the
Mid Atlantic Region. Our employees help make all of our
partnerships possible through hard work and passion. We understand
how to do our work with purpose and we love developing talent.
Employees can enroll in many benefits such as medical, dental,
vision, & 401k--- just to name a few. Come join a unique company
culture with career growth and competitive pay!
Keywords: GreenDrop LLC, Wilmington , Donations Site Attendant - Exton, Other , Exton, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!