Senior Bank Supervisor
Company: My Republic Bank
Location: West Chester
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Republic Bank Hiring Event!Broomall, PA Monday, June 27,
202210:00 AM to 5:00 PMMarple Public LibraryThe Marple Public
Library is not a partner or sponsor of Republic Bank We are looking
to fill the following positions:Sr. Store Supervisor OBJECTIVE:
Inspire and provide Fanatic Customer Service by always maintaining
a friendly, professional demeanor and ensuring all transactions are
efficient and accurate. Practice sound judgment in overseeing and
enforcing Bank policy, procedure; and cultural initiatives.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONSThe following is a list of essential functions,
which may be subject to change at any time and without advance
notice. Management may assign new duties, reassign existing duties,
or eliminate a function.
- Lead your team in Fanatic Customer Service and ensure staff
understands and delivers Fanatical Service: Always Exceed Customer
- Be the POWER of Red! Promises are always kept. One to say yes,
two to say no. Bump it Up! Welcome everyone, make them feel
special. Exceed Customers expectations, every time. Recover the
Republic way, make every wrong right.
- Provide superior customer service by exhibiting a friendly and
professional demeanor at all times; greet customers properly,
answer telephone in a professional manner. Ensure staff maintain
proper Customer Service Standards
- Act in supervisory capacity as needed or scheduled, while also
maintaining responsible for any functional role at the Customer
Service Associate 1, 2 or senior level.
- Supervise all Customer Service Associate levels.
- Oversee transactions and provide approvals for certain
- Act as back-up to any Store Supervisor level and Assistant
Manager, as needed
- Participates in employee reviews, hiring decisions,
disciplinary decisions, and termination decisions
- Ability to work proficiently at any Customer Service Associate
level (see corresponding job description for CSA level duties)
- To support Consumer Lending activities, MLO Number and
following NMLS guidelines is required.
- Becoming /maintaining status as a Notary is required.
- Assist in training new employees
- Complete all customer and systems transaction accurately and
efficiently (for example but not limited to, deposits, withdrawals,
cashing checks, research account information, place holds on
accounts, on-line transfers, miscellaneous item processing; new
- Completion of any management or leadership training deemed
necessary and required by the Bank.
- Balance cash drawer daily, accurately and efficiently; assist
staff having issues with balancing their cash drawer.
- Understand and accurately perform and/or supervise other
operational duties within the store such as but not limited to;
balance vault, ATM, Magic Money (see Store Operations Job Aid
- Proficient understanding bank products and services to be to
strengthen customer relationships by cross promoting and selling
other bank products and services that fit their needs; respond
appropriately to customer inquiries; or to properly refer to other
Bank Staff as needed
- Understand and enforce Retail Banking policies and procedures
and ensure compliance by staff
- Accept assignments as required to maintain adequate staffing
levels throughout Store system.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Comply with Truth in Lending and Safe Acts and NMLS standards
regarding any lending activity falling with these regulations and
guidelines, including properly applying for and renewing the MLO
number, complying with any background checks associated with
obtaining an MLO number, completing all required training as
offered through Republic Bank University; as well as using the
number properly in communications and documentation as noted in the
Bank s policy.
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements such as, but not
limited to, BSA/AML, GLB/Privacy, Ethics for Bankers, and Pretext
Calling and Identity Theft. Completion of Compliance Training to
ensure understanding of these requirements, as outlined in the Bank
s core curriculum and this positions specific curriculum on
Republic Bank University.
- Other duties as assigned REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONSEducation
- Associates degree preferred; High school diploma or equivalent
- 4 years of Retail Banking experience with a minimum of 1 years
of supervisory experience. Skills and Competencies:
- Superior Customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word and
Excel; and Banking Systems
- Ability to remain flexibility, adapt to a change environment,
shift priorities as needed
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly
- Excellent problem resolution and decision making ability
- Excellent people management skills
- Proven initiative to be a self-starter and work with a
- Demonstrated ability to understand policy and procedure,
including implementation and enforcement
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Professional appearance demeanor
- Ability to maintain confidential customer and Bank information
in a responsible and secure manner WORKING CONDITIONSTraditional
office environment with no unusual work conditions; the bank
maintains seven day a week operations with operational hours of
Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 7 PM; Saturdays, 8 AM to 3 PM and
Sundays 11 AM to 3 PM. All retail bank staff may be required to
work any hours during normal operational hours and specific
personal scheduling needs may not be available. PHYSICAL
DEMANDSRepublic Bank promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which
includes reasonable accommodations of otherwise qualified disabled
applicants and employees. Please contact Human Resources with
questions regarding the physical demands of this position.
- Lifting/carrying up to 10 lbs.
- Manual dexterity for computer work
- Speaking, hearing and vision are required to perform essential
functions Exciting growth opportunities await you! Come join our
Fanatic team!On Monday, June 27th, we'll be conducting interviews
from 10 am-5 pm with our Talent Acquisition team and Retail Hiring
Managers at The Marple Public Library located at 2599 Sproul Rd /
Broomall, PA 19008We are a customer service focused organization
that lives by our culture and principles, not just a bank.P -
Promises are always KeptO - One to say yes, two to say no. Bump it
up!W - Welcome everyone, make them feel specialE - Exceed customer
expectations every timeR - Recover the Republic way, make every
wrong Right!If this sounds like you, and the kind of organization
you would like to join and grow with then please come out and join
us for our Job Fair on Monday, June 27th, from 10am-5pm at The
Marple Public Library located at 2599 Sproul Rd / Broomall, PA
19008. The Marple Public Library is not a partner or sponsor of
Republic Bank.We have a variety of roles open for those with
previous banking experience to those with no experience at all.
Associated topics: associate director, controller, director
finance, finance director, general operational manager, general
operations manager, manage, operation, recruit, supervise
Keywords: My Republic Bank, Wilmington , Senior Bank Supervisor, Other , West Chester, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!