Registered Nurse - Float Pool - PRN
Company: Trinity Health Mid-Atlantic
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Employment Type:Part timeShift:Rotating ShiftDescription:Saint
Francis Hospital, a member of Trinity Health Mid-Atlantic, is
looking for experienced Registered Nurses to join our Float Pool
Per Diem - must work at minimum 48 (Group A) or 96 (Group B) hours
in a 6-week period. At least 36 hours must be done on the weekend.
Two holidays or hard to fill shifts will be required as well.
Progressive Care Unit/CVU
The pool nurse is a registered professional who plans and renders
nursing care according to the physical of the patient. The
expectation is that the nurse will deliver appropriate care based
on the admission level of patient within his/her assignment. He/she
gives direct patient care and maintains clinical records reflecting
the patient's condition, medication, treatment, examination, and
progress according to the Delaware Nursing Practice Act and St.
Francis Healthcare's policies and procedures.Responsibilities
- Adheres to hospital nursing practice standards, demonstrates
appropriate assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of
- Completes a Nursing Assessment form on each patient within 24
- Identifies patient needs based on objective data and follows
through with appropriate documentation.
- Implements appropriate Nursing actions to each patient that
needs to be identified.
- Makes decisions that reflect both knowledge of facts and sound
- Discusses with and includes patient and/or family significant
other about planned patient care and expected outcomes and
- Identifies and appropriately utilizes multidisciplinary
approach to facilitate delivery of patient care.
- Instructs and documents patient in follow-up care/activities in
preparation for transfer/discharge.
- Evaluates the patient's/significant other's understanding of
- Gives written instructions and materials to patients and
- Participates in discharge rounds.
- Reviews preventative health measures to patient and family.
Documents understanding of instructions.Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing highly preferred
- Current Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of
- BLS required; Must obtain ACLS within 3 months of hire (for
- Previous acute care nursing experience requiredWe offer a
competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including:
- Retirement Savings Program
- Free Parking
- And more!Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000
physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve
diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the
cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
solutions.Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce
(through training and education, recruitment, retention, and
development), commitment and accountability, communication,
community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Trinity Health Mid-Atlantic, Wilmington , Registered Nurse - Float Pool - PRN, Other , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!