Registered Nurse - Emergency Room - PRN
Company: Trinity Health Mid-Atlantic
Posted on: August 8, 2022
*Employment Type:* Part time *Shift:* Rotating Shift
*Description:* Saint Francis Hospital, a member of Trinity Health
Mid-Atlantic, is seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join the
team in our Emergency Department!
Per Diem - Must submit at minimum 36 hours of availability during a
6 week period, 24 of which must be done on the weekend. Required to
work one major holiday shift or two hard to fill shifts in a
Serving Wilmington community and Northern New Castle County, the
Emergency Department at Saint Francis Hospital is a Level III
Trauma, 27-bed unit. We care for various types of patients and are
the first and only Geriatric certified Emergency Department in
Delaware. Our ER management team values and promotes a work life
The staff nurse is a registered professional who plans and renders
nursing care within an assigned nursing unit. He/she gives direct
patient care and maintains clinical records reflecting the
patient's condition, medication, treatment, examination, and
progress according to the Delaware Nursing Practice Act and St.
Francis Hospital's policies and procedures.*Responsibilities
include, but are not limited to:*
* Adheres to hospital nursing practice standards, demonstrates
appropriate assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of
* Assist the emergent patient and documents accordingly on
Emergency Room nursing tool.
* Identifies patient needs based on objective data and follows
through with appropriate documentation.
* Implements appropriate Nursing actions to each patient that needs
to be identified.
* Makes decisions that reflect both knowledge of facts and sound
* Discusses with and includes patient an/or family significant
other about planned patient care and expected outcomes and
* Identifies and appropriately utilizes multidisciplinary approach
to facilitate delivery of patient care.
* Associates Degree in Nursing required; BSN highly preferred
* Current Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of
* At least 1 year of experience working in the Emergency Room
* BLS and ACLS certification required; must obtain PALS within 6
months of employment
*We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits
* Retirement Savings Program
* Free Parking
* And more!
*Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion*
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000
physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve
diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the
cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through
training and education, recruitment, retention, and development),
commitment and accountability, communication, community
partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Trinity Health Mid-Atlantic, Wilmington , Registered Nurse - Emergency Room - PRN, Other , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!