Therapist / Physical Therapy / Delaware / Early Intervention Physical Therapist (PT) Job
Company: The Stepping Stones Group
Posted on: August 8, 2022
EBS Healthcare (now part of the Stepping Stones Group) is
currently interviewing Physical Therapists (PTs) for our Early
Intervention openings in Wilmington, PA!
Together we can stand even stronger behind our mission to bring
children and families first-class Physical Therapy services. Our
teams are constantly raising the bar to excite, inspire and unite
Physical Therapists across the nation and beyond. Join our team
today! Together we can continue to transform lives and make a
Early Intervention Responsibilities:
- Provide one on one services to children birth to 3 in their
natural settings, such as in their home, daycare, or community
- W ork with families to help guide and assist children birth to
- Work closely with families and the regional center to provide
- Work with families to support their child's progress
- Work with the administrative team to help schedule and manage
- Master's Degree
- PA Professional License
- Must have proof of current COVID Vaccination
- Bilingual/Spanish speaking is a plus!
- Reliable transportation
Benefits Made for You!
- Competitive pay
- Flexible Schedule
- Starting Part-time with the ability to grow to Full-time
Keywords: The Stepping Stones Group, Wilmington , Therapist / Physical Therapy / Delaware / Early Intervention Physical Therapist (PT) Job, Other , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!