Subscription Renewals Representative
Company: Bentley Systems
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Location: Exton, PA
Bentley Systems is seeking a Subscription Renewals Representative
who will be a key member of a team responsible for following up on
contract renewals in our Financial Operations department. As a key
member of the team, the Subscription Renewals Representative will
be handling disputes, service requests and other activities related
to subscription renewals. If you are an individual with exceptional
organizational and communication skills with strong relationship
skills, we would love to hear from you!
- Contacting current SELECT subscribers to secure renewal of
software maintenance program (Bentley SELECT).
- Positioning the SELECT program's features and benefits for the
user with the goal maintaining the SELECT program.
- Communicating current SELECT program offerings.
- Discussing loss mitigation strategies with internal and
external customers as to reduce the potential for loss of Bentley
SELECT including Portfolio Balance, Inactive, License Surrender
- Processing any/all applicable paperwork required when loss
mitigation is confirmed.
- Providing notice to Sales/Management of loss mitigation and
value for sale impact.
- Responding to user (includes internal and external Bentley
- Processing Service Request(s) and Dispute Cases as
- Being knowledgeable in the use of SAP CRM database, SAP
Interaction Center, ReportTool
What You Bring To The Team
- Preferred experience in SAP/CRM and understanding of Contract
processes. Government knowledge/experience not required.
- Excellent people and communications skills
- Team player
- Strong relationship skills and the ability to work through long
- Organizational skills, time management skills and ability to
work independently are a must
- Self-starter who is driven to achieve more
- Able to easily and clearly explain processes to users
- Able to process Disputes/Service Requests and Renewal Calls in
a timely manner and with few mistakes
- Open to constructive criticism, learns from mistakes
- Able to learn new skills quickly and adopt changes
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary and excellent benefits.
- Collaborative and cooperative working environment.
- Being part of the world-leading software company providing
solutions for architecture, engineering and construction.
- Social, Team building and wellness events.
- Colleague recognition awards.
About Bentley Systems
Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is the infrastructure engineering
software company. We provide innovative software to advance the
world's infrastructure - sustaining both the global economy and
environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by
professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design,
construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and
transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities,
buildings and campuses, mining, and industrial facilities. Our
offerings include MicroStation-based applications for modeling and
simulation, ProjectWise for project delivery, AssetWise for asset
and network performance, Seequent's leading geoprofessional
software portfolio, and the iTwin platform for infrastructure
digital twins. Bentley Systems employs more than 4,500 colleagues
and generates annual revenues of approximately $1 billion in 186
Equal Opportunity Employer
Bentley is an equal opportunity employer and considers all
qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected
veteran status, religion, national origin, age, or any other
protected characteristic. This commitment extends to all aspects of
employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement,
promotion, compensation, and training. EEO is the Law and EEO is
the Law Supplement documents provide additional information about
your rights as an applicant under the law.
Bentley Policy on EEO, Affirmative Action and Pay Transparency
Bentley participates in e-Verify / Bentley participate in e-Verify
/ Right to Work Notice
Request an Accommodation
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Bentley is committed to providing
reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. We
encourage you to request a reasonable accommodation if you are not
able to fully use or access our online application system. You can
make an accommodation request by calling 610-458-5000 or sending us
an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Bentley Systems, Wilmington , Subscription Renewals Representative, Other , Exton, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!