Business Partnership Coordinator.
Company: Power Home Remodeling
Posted on: November 26, 2022
POSITION SUMMARY:The IP Support Agent works directly with hiring
managers, TA, Installation Partners, insurance agents and insurance
carriers to on-board Installation Partners. They are responsible
for handling the complete on-boarding process from the point of the
partnership agreement being signed through becoming fully
compliant.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works directly with the Director of IP On-Boarding to evaluate
compliance standards for Installation Partners.
- Serves as one of the a main points of contacts between the
talent acquisition and installation services departments for all
Install Partner on-boarding functions
- Will be required to occasionally perform second interviews for
- Responsible for reviewing and performing risk assessments of
each prospective Installation Partner.
- Continually communicates the opportunity to partner with
PowerHR to recent Installation Partners and their insurance
- Will act as liaison to insurance agencies while making any and
all adjustments to new and existing policies.
- Will organize and track all orientations, initial trainings and
first installations in conjunction with the hiring managers.
- Works directly with hiring managers to perform and track 30, 60
and 90 day review of Installation Partners.
- Aids Installation Partners in adding expansion crews and
meeting requirements required to do so.CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Must have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage
time. Must be organized, self- motivated, and detail-oriented. Must
have great customer service as well as the sales aptitude required
to explain why business credential adjustments are required for
certain installation partners.BENEFITS:
- Base Salary: $50,000
- Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans that
can be tailored to your specific needs and the needs of your
- State-of-the art training and support
- Fitness Center
- Paid vacation and holidays
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program, matched by
- A dynamic social program filled with can't miss events,
parties, and activities, including an annual bonus in the form of a
company trip to a tropical destination for you and a significant
otherEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma and 2-4 years of related work experience is
required.REQUIRED LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- N/AWORK ENVIRONMENT:
- The IP Support Agent works indoors in a seated position
utilizing a computer to complete their daily tasks.
Keywords: Power Home Remodeling, Wilmington , Business Partnership Coordinator., Other , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!