Company: Nemours Foundation
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Executive Assistant - General Counsel & Legal is responsible
for providing administrative support and office management for the
Senior Vice President (SVP), General Counsel and Corporate
Secretary, and two attorneys as assigned. The Executive
Administrative Assistant serves as point person for the Office of
the General Counsel, directing and responding to inquiries and
requests as appropriate.
This position can be located in Wilmington, Delaware or
Jacksonville, FL. It is a hybrid position with some remote work and
some work in the office each week.
The person in this position will demonstrate excellent customer
service that promotes patient, staff, and client satisfaction and
reflects the Mission, Vision and Values of Nemours. Skills needed
to successfully perform this position are the abilities to manage
resources prudently, prioritize, make decisions, handle problems in
a calm responsive manner, and learn quickly and independently. This
person must work collaboratively, be detail-oriented, organized, an
excellent communicator - verbally, written, and interpersonal.
* Performs administrative duties, including, but not limited to,
extensive calendar management and maintaining multiple calendars,
meeting scheduling. Must be extremely detail oriented and be able
to maintain strict confidentiality.
* Is proficient with office technology and equipment, including
Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel, Teams, Visio,
and other platforms.
* Coordinates business travel and assists with expense
* Attends to invoice processing, purchasing and requisitioning of
supplies and necessary equipment.
* Coordinates meetings with internal and external representatives,
prepares agendas and handouts, schedules room and equipment,
records minutes and arranges for meals if required.
* Manages timekeeping and payroll for legal department through the
* Tracks required continuing legal education and licensure for
* Additional miscellaneous duties and responsibilities, as may be
assigned from time to time by employee's supervisor.
* Healthcare and/or law firm experience preferred
* Associates Degree preferred
* At least 3 years relevant experience supporting executive
Keywords: Nemours Foundation, Wilmington , Executive Assistant, Other , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!