Insurance Verification Coordinator
Company: : Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Associates of Che
Location: West Chester
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Role and ResponsibilitiesThe Insurance Verification Coordinator
is responsible for verifying insurance and investigating any
missing information that prohibits verification. This individual
also maintains the relationship with the third-party insurance
- Work with third party insurance verification company to ensure
patient insurance is verified in a timely manner.
- Serve as liaison between insurance providers, staff, and
patients regarding eligibility, payments, approvals, etc.
- Work with various insurance companies to navigate their
processes in an effort to achieve consistent outcomes.
- Provide exceptional customer service while interacting with
staff, insurance providers, and patients over the phone, in person
and electronic communication.
- Communicate with patients, over the phone or in person, to help
them understand the cost associated with treatment.
- Updating and maintaining patient insurance information within
- Adhere to deadlines ad prioritize work against the patient
- Other related duties as assigned. Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates degree or vocational school training preferred.
- At least one year of relevant experience required. Skills and
- Knowledge of medical and dental terminology.
- Knowledge of medical and dental insurance benefits.
- Knowledge of medical and dental coding.
- Experience with Dental Practice Management Software.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel.CORE BENEFITS & WELLNESSMedical
(including Virtual Care), Dental, and Vision CoverageEmployee
Assistance Program (EAP)FINANCIAL WELL-BEINGCompetitive pay, Bonus
potential, and annual merit reviews401(k) Plan w/Company
MatchHealth Savings Account (HSA) with HDHP health plansLIFE
INSURANCEBasic and Supplemental Life InsuranceSpouse and Child Life
InsuranceTIME OFF, DISABILITY AND LEAVE OF ABSENCEPaid Vacation
(Starting at 2 weeks) and 6 Annual Paid HolidaysEmployer Sponsored
Short Term DisabilityLong Term Disability PlanPI201438426
Keywords: : Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Associates of Che, Wilmington , Insurance Verification Coordinator, Other , West Chester, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!