Sharp Energy Administration Systems Representative
Company: Chesapeake Utilities Corporation
Posted on: January 26, 2023
DescriptionPosition: Systems Representative
Business Unit: Sharp Energy
Location: Georgetown or Dover, DE
- Process payments received by mail, online and ACH. Process and
maintain database for customers paying by Direct Debit or Credit
Card. Create and submit files to printer for invoices, statements,
and dunning letters.
- Maintain and update daily corporate cash reports.
- Responsible for accuracy & submission of
Invoice/Statement/Dunning letter counts with outsourced printing
- Record all NSF notices received for payments received via mail
- Coordinate and help resolve issues with Delivery and Billing
Software users & IT Department.
- Train new personnel in functionality of Billing/Delivery
- Prepare training materials and communicate to all users of the
Billing System with software functionality updates, ideas and quick
- Keep Propane Procedures current with new & updated procedure
- Ensure Business Units are following Propane Administrative
Business Unit procedures.
- Produce and distribute accurate and timely Monthly, Quarterly and
- Correspond with EFT and Credit Card Customers as needed.
- Communicate to Districts any information or notes received from
customers with payments.
- Ensures Accounting Cutoff date in ADDs is set every month.
- Reviews daily all payments received on Open Item accounts and
performs Open Item Reconciliation as needed.
- Controls Propane Refund Checks, matches printed checks to
documentation to submit for signatures. Print & mail.
- Special projects as needed.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Excellent math aptitude and accounting knowledge.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Knowledgeable in functions of Billing Payment Processing and
Credit and Collection.
- Must be proficient working on a PC and with Spreadsheets.
work experience requirements
- 3 years Propane Administrative Experience including systems
- College graduate with 2 year degree or 5 years equivalent Propane
- Office surrounding and travel to District Offices.
Experience3 years: Three Years (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Chesapeake Utilities Corporation, Wilmington , Sharp Energy Administration Systems Representative, Other , Georgetown, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!