Company: Integrated Resources, Inc
Posted on: January 27, 2023
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Conduct routine and non-routine analyses of in-process
materials, raw materials, environmental samples, finished goods, or
- Interpret test results, compare them to established
specifications and control limits, and make recommendations on the
appropriateness of data for release.
- Perform visual inspections of finished products.
- Compile laboratory test data and perform appropriate
- Complete documentation needed to support testing procedures,
including data capture forms, equipment logbooks, or inventory
- Calibrate, validate, or maintain laboratory equipment.
- Participate in out-of-specification and failure investigations
and recommend corrective actions
- Supply quality control data necessary for regulatory
- Receive and inspect raw materials.
- Investigate or report questionable test results.
- Perform validations or transfers of analytical methods in
accordance with applicable policies or guidelines.
- Ensure that lab cleanliness and safety standards are
- Identify quality problems and recommend solutions.
- Monitor testing procedures to ensure that all tests are
performed according to established item specifications, standard
test methods, or protocols.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as required.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS :
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Two years of relevant experience in the manufacturing
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Inc, Wilmington , QC Inspector, Other , Exton, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!