Receptionist / Office Admin
Company: Express Pro - EEP
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Express Employment Professionals has a tremendous Office Admin
opportunity available. -Responsibilities: -
- Answer inquires from guests regarding restaurants,
transportation, entertainment, etc.
- Follow all cash handling and credit policies.
- Be aware of all rates, packages, and special promotions.
- Be familiar with all in-house groups.
- Be aware of closed-out and restricted dates.
- Obtain all necessary information when taking room reservations
and follow the rate-quoting scenario.
- Be familiar with hospitality terminology.
- Have knowledge of emergency procedures and assist as
- Handle check-ins and checkouts in a friendly, efficient, and
- Use proper two-way radio etiquette at all times when
communicating with other employees.
- Fully comprehend and be able to operate all relevant aspects of
the Front Desk computer system.
- Be able to perform and complete all tasks and duties on the
shift checklist in a timely and efficient manner.
- Be able to complete a bucket check, room rate verification
report, and housekeeping report.
- Balance and prepare individual paperwork for closing of shift
according to hotel standards.
- Maintain and market promotions and guest programs.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Assist guests with safe deposit boxes. Benefits of partnering
with Express Employment Professionals Meet with our team and make
the placement process easy! We get you into your position quickly
and ensure that the job is a good fit for you. If you are looking
for a new -position, we are the right people to get you into a role
that you love. Make you job hunt simple by applying today to start
a conversation with our team. We look forward to meeting with you
soon! Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Express Pro - EEP, Wilmington , Receptionist / Office Admin, Other , Exton, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...