Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- Operates equipment or production processes in assembly, or
follows techniques and operations in the fabrication, assembly and
testing of sub-assemblies or final products.
- Testing may include troubleshooting and functional
understanding of the subassemblies and product.
- Perform routine production line tasks defined by the work area
using hand tools and/or operating equipment according to documented
procedures and quality standards: nonconforming material/product,
equipment calibration, ESD precautions, etc.
- Monitor & verify quality of each production operation using
visual inspection, basic measurement devices, and automated test
- Provide feedback on defects and/or quality to production
operators and engineering.
- Performs routine tests of circuits, components, instruments and
assemblies, including interpretation and documentation of results
(e.g., graphs, charts), and non-technical repair.
- Track materials, account for scrap, and monitors processes
against control parameters.
- Includes inventory management in the work area.
- Support team members in achieving the production line
objectives and goals through effective teamwork.
- This includes providing constructive feedback to
- Maintain flexibility and receptiveness to change in daily
- Open to and capable of completing a variety of tasks in the
work area that require standing, lifting, and walking.
- (Mobility on the manufacturing floor).
- Understand the process flow and lean manufacturing
- Understand and follow the Quality system requirements.
- Ability to assemble small parts: high level of manual
- Communication skills: demonstrated ability to give/receive oral
or written information clearly.
- Teamwork: demonstrated ability to work with others to create
and accomplish a common goal.
- Flexibility: demonstrated ability to adjust rapidly and
effectively to change and remain open to new ideas.
- Quality system orientation: demonstrated use of tools, methods
and processes to ensure that own/others' work meet quality
- Responsibility/ownership: demonstrated willingness to take
responsibility for resolving problems, personally championing new
ideas or solutions to these problems.
- General computer literacy: effective use of computer
applications to perform work or testing.
- No known allergies to industrial chemicals used in the work
area; may be required to participate in medical training/screening
or monitoring programs.
- Due to the nature of the job the candidate should be able to
lift 40 pounds with assistance.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Wilmington , Operations Support, Other , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...