Company: Marlette Funding
Posted on: August 16, 2019
Wilmington, DE 19803
5+ Years Experience
Marlette Funding, LLC is a financial technology provider for the
Best Egg-- consumer loan platform. Marlette has experienced
tremendous growth since its inception in 2014, with over $8B in
consumer loans originated through the Best Egg platform.
Today, we've grown to over 200 employees, enjoy strong employee
engagement scores and have been recognized numerous times as a best
This position will provide high-level administrative support to the
Executive Leadership Team in a fast-paced, tech-savvy environment,
as well as handling responsibilities in support of the Board of
Managers. The successful candidate will possess a range of
competencies including around organization and structure,
collaboration, attention to detail, quality focus, high energy and
flexibility to help meet the needs of a high-paced, deadline-driven
organization. This enthusiastic individual will need to work well
in a team environment, be able to represent the
executive/organization with professional courtesy and acumen and
deliver flawless work output, while demonstrating and supporting
our company values.
Duties & Responsibilities
Support administrative needs for multiple executives (including but
not limited to travel arrangements, preparing reports and
presentations, phone communications, calendar support, mail and
other electronic correspondence)
- Support administrative needs for Board of Managers -
scheduling, assisting with travel, catering, preparation of
presentations and documentation
- Paralegal type activities in support of the General
- Assist the CEO, General Counsel and other executive leadership
team members with various research projects and/or special
- Provide back-up support and assistance for other site
administrative functions (Office Management).
- The duties and functions of this position will require the
highest level of confidentiality, initiative, sound
decision-making, independent judgement and the ability to escalate
serious or unique problems to management in a timely manner.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Travel - Approximately 0-10% travel is expected for this role.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some
out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant administrative experience
supporting multiple executive-level individuals.
- Prior demonstrated experience working with Boards or the
- Tact and good judgement in confidential situations and proven
experience interacting with senior management as well as
interacting and engaging with colleagues from all levels of
management and third-party firms.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a team
member in a fast paced and team orientated environment.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to
set priorities, plan and coordinate activities.
- Ability to prioritize workload effectively.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated proficient use of technology (Microsoft Office
Suite, Outlook, online communication tools, etc.); comfortable and
willing to learn and use new evolving technologies as
- Prior experience generally with Corporate Secretarial
- Previous experience working in Financial Services.
Looking for a way to make your application stand out?
- Apply online through normal procedures.
- Send a follow up email to Talent Acquisition:
firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and position of
interest in the subject, in the email please include: Your resume
attachment, brief introduction and/or cover letter.
Keywords: Marlette Funding, Wilmington , Executive Assistant, Other , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!