Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
Company: Pediatric Therapeutic Services, Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2020
PTS, Inc. is seeking a full-time Registered Behavior Technician
(RBT) to provide school-based services for a local school
- Full-time, 5 days per week
- 1:1 with students in the Elementary, Middle, or High School
- Must have RBT certification or have completed the 40 hour
A Registered Behavior Technician provides 1:1 behavioral
intervention services to children with special needs. Registered
Behavior Technicians are responsible for implementing Applied
Behavioral Analysis (ABA) based programs as directed by the Board
Certified Behavior Analyst.
Ask us about our bonus program.
- High School Diploma
- Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT) Certificate
- One year experience preferred
- Completes a BACB approved RBT course and keeps registration to
the BACB current.
- Works together with BCBA to ensure 5% of program hours are
overseen in accordance to the BACB RBT supervision standards.
- Assists the BCBA in implementing behavioral programming in a
home and/or school setting.
- Collects data on all programming and writes progress
- Advises and consults with the family and other agency personnel
with BCBA oversight.
- Understands and adheres to established policies and
- Participates with all other interdisciplinary team
- With the BCBA, instructs team members on proper implementation
of various ABA programs and behavioral interventions.
- Attends team meetings as required.
- Observes confidentiality and safeguards all patient related
- Immediately reports to BCBA any incidents/variances or
- Adheres to Agency standards and consistently interprets and
accurately performs all assigned responsibilities.
- Maintains acceptable attendance status, per Agency policy.
- Demonstrates effective time management skills through daily
documentation and infrequent overtime for routine assignments.
- Demonstrates sound judgment, critical thinking and decision
- Maintains current CPR certification.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Pediatric Therapeutic Services, Inc., Wilmington , Registered Behavior Technician (RBT), Professions , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!