Maintenance Technician II - 2nd Shift - Exton, PA
Posted on: November 22, 2021
DSM - Bright Science. Brighter Living.---Royal DSM is a global,
purpose-led, science-based company active in Nutrition, Health and
Sustainable Living. DSM's purpose is to create brighter lives for
all. DSM addresses with its products and solutions some of the
world's biggest challenges while simultaneously creating economic,
environmental and societal value for all its stakeholders -
customers, employees, shareholders, and society at large. DSM
delivers innovative solutions for human nutrition, animal
nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products
and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. DSM and its
associated companies deliver annual net sales of about ---10
billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company was
founded in 1902 and is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.More
information can be found at www.dsm.com.We are #hiringLooking to
work independently at a company that values and has a firm stance
on safety? Do you possess previous experience working in a
manufacturing maintenance environment? We are growing quickly and
adding multiple roles to our existing team. This team works four,
ten-hour days and plenty of opportunities exist for
overtime.Maintenance Technician II- 2nd ShiftMonday thru Friday -
3:30 PM to 12:00 AM
- on call support needed from time to timeLocation: Exton, PAYou
will be responsible to:
- Assume responsibility for set-up, repair, and maintenance of
manufacturing tooling and their related equipment while maintaining
a clean, secure and a safe work environment.
- Install, set up, repair, and maintain new and existing
manufacturing tooling and equipment.
- Develop and update maintenance procedures as necessary.
- Train Manufacturing technicians on the operation of
- Complete entries in Preventative Maintenance Log books and
- Work with manufacturing personnel to trouble shoot
manufacturing process problems.
- Assist with general facility issues relating to plumbing, HVAC
and electrical services to maintain proper working conditions.
- Maintain, non-production equipment, which supports
- Participate in on-call primary & secondary rotations and
utilize the BAS system.
- Organize and maintain spare parts inventory for completing
timely repairs on all equipment.
- Responsible for all-in house electrical projects, supplies,
maintenance, & inspections, etc, necessary to operate a safe &
compliant facility.Get the reward to match your passion:Working for
DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people's
lives and solving the challenges of today's world. Challenging
jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you
to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the
on-going success of the company depends on the continued
development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and
competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team
competencies and performance. At DSM, we Do Something
Meaningful.What we like to see in your experience:
- Three years' experience in a similar position required. Medical
device manufacturing preferred. GMP knowledge desired.
- High School graduate; Technical or Trade Schooling
- Working knowledge of various power & hand tools.
- Read & understand schematics & electrical ladder diagrams.
- Working knowledge of VOM, amperage meters, Megger & related
electrical testing equipment.
- Working knowledge of scope & usage of General Work Permitting
Procedures & Processes.
- Working Knowledge of uninterrupted UPS power systems.
- Proficient data/voice cabling installation, maintenance, and
- Working knowledge of NFPA-70E and NEC Code as it relates to
electrical installations, repairs, and safety.
- Proficient industrial electric service installation,
maintenance, and repair.The RewardWorking for DSM means the
opportunity to really contribute to improve people's lives and
solving the challenges of today's world. Challenging jobs, career
opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance
your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success
of the company depends on the continued development and engagement
of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration
policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and
performance.Procedure & ContactInterested in this position? Please
apply online via the career portal
(https://jobs.dsm.com/).Pre-employment screening procedures are
part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be
contacted when further information is required.About DSM Biomedical
- Solving our world's healthcare needs through sustainable
scienceDSM Biomedical is the world's unrivaled biomaterials expert
and committed partner in driving sustainable innovation in
healthcare.For more than 30 years, the company has been at the
forefront of biomaterial science and process innovation, and the
leading resource for global medical device and pharmaceutical
companies. As a strategic partner with an approach driven not only
by market dynamics but by the unique needs of every customer, DSM
Biomedical brings an unparalleled breadth of product portfolios,
proprietary manufacturing and processing capabilities, world-class
IP, and extensive regulatory experience and expertise.Furthermore,
DSM Biomedical's products and services are recognized for their
unmatched quality, consistency, and performance in multiple markets
across the globe, supporting their company-wide vision of solving
the world's healthcare needs through sustainable science. To learn
more, visit DSMBiomedical.com.Watch a video to see who we are
NA is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. DSM is
committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job
applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon
job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national
origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected
veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Keywords: DSM, Wilmington , Maintenance Technician II - 2nd Shift - Exton, PA, Professions , Exton, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!