Construction Project Manager
Company: BPGS Construction
Posted on: November 22, 2021
BPGS Construction, LLC ("BPGS") is a full service construction
management subsidiary of BPG. The company provides a broad range of
integrated pre-construction and construction management services
for BPG as well as select third parties. BPGS has completed or is
currently involved with over $300 million in capital improvements
related projects that include hotels, offices, residential, retail
and parking. BPGS Construction is currently looking seeking
candidates for the following positions.
The Project Manager's role is to plan, execute, and finalize
projects according to the deadline while keeping within budget.
This includes coordinating all team members as well as any
third-party contractors in order to complete projects according to
plan. The Project Manager is also responsible for defining the
project's objectives and overseeing quality control of the
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains adherence to BPGS's standards of safety
- Develops pre-construction RFP package
- Conducts project meetings, and set milestones
- Establishes job processes (RFI's, submittals, and pay
- Performs project scheduling
- Ensures project quality control
- Approves pay applications
- Manages the closeout process
- Ensures fair treatment of subcontractors at all times
- Negotiates subcontract change orders
- Inputs and manages project budget
- Ensures that required documentation is filed
- Establishes overall project logistics
- Formulates monthly owner report Qualifications
- Project a professional demeanor at all times through appearance
and behavior. Promote positive customer relations.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with
demonstrated ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and
- Must have excellent time management skills and ability to work
- Must be detail oriented and be accurate in composing and
- Must have strong communications skills both written and
- Must have strong leadership and decision making skills.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at
all levels of the organization. Education
- College degree in Engineering or related field strongly
- 7+ years of experience with a commercial general
- Previous project management experience
- Ability to execute multiple project management efforts
- Proficient in Microsoft suite
- New construction project experience required Physical
- Requires standing, walking, and sitting.
- Requires frequent operation of equipment.
- Frequent stretching and / or bending to access equipment,
- Frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling of objects
weighing up to 50 lbs.
Statement of NoticesEqual Employment OpportunityBPG Real Estate
Services, LLC, provides equal employment opportunities to all
qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color,
religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual
orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or
disability in each aspect of the human resources function.
Americans with Disability ActApplicants as well as associates who
are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job
functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation.
Applicants as well as associates are encouraged to meet with Human
Resources as the organization shall determine reasonable
accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable
law.Job RequirementsThe above statements reflect the general duties
and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential
functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed
description of all the work requirements of the position. Other
duties may be assigned. The Company may change the specific job
duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the
Keywords: BPGS Construction, Wilmington , Construction Project Manager, Professions , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!