Company: HVACEXEC Recruiters
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Commercial HVAC & Plumbing Mechanical Contractor in South Jersey
/ Philadelphia Metro Markets seeks GM
Our client is a Full-Service--HVAC & Plumbing Commercial Contractor
that has been in business since the early 1990s.--Under recent new
ownership they seek a well-qualified General Manager to maintain
their successful construction business and lead the way on
expanding their service business.
Throughout the --years they have cultivated an outstanding
relationship with a vast clientele whose needs are the top
priority. They offer a full line of services including
construction, repairs, refurbishing, service contract, maintenance
for commercial and industrial properties.
Required Credentials and Experience
- 10 plus years of Mechanical HVAC experience required
- Must have excellent knowledge of HVAC systems and Plumbing
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Supervising and coordinating the activities of assigned
- Manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Contact and work closely with subcontractors, construction
managers and owners
- Must have excellent customer relationship skills and the
knowledge of working with General Contractors to secure new
Competitive pay scale with an attractive benefits plan including
major medical, profit sharing, company vehicle (truck), smartphone
and much more.
Keywords: HVACEXEC Recruiters, Wilmington , General Manager, Professions , Dover, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!