Company: The Boston Beer Company, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
We are currently hiring a Packaging Technician in Milton,
Under general supervision of the Packaging Supervisor, keeps the
line humming through the efficient coordination of equipment,
materials, and beers. Efficiently prepares, bottles, and packages
beer for Dogfish Head consumers. Both performs and monitors
cleaning and sanitation efforts to ensure that the Packaging line
is always ready to run and maintains excellent sanitation of all
Packaging areas and peripheral things.
What You'll Brew:
* Maintains a continuous workflow and high level of safety,
quality, efficiency, cleanliness, and sanitation on the line,
utilizing interdepartmental resources as necessary.
* Monitors and performs CIP operations in adherence to sanitation
* Operates and troubleshoots all packaging and kegging
* Stacks prepares and coordinates the delivery of the finished
product to the Warehouse.
* Utilizes and troubleshoots all equipment as introduced on the
Packaging/Kegging line, including operator controls such as PLC;
utilizes forklift to retrieve pallets of glass (to fill
depalletizer), crowns, labels, and other necessary supplies from
* Supports quality assurance and control initiatives through
testing bottle carbonations and bottle airs, disposing of
contaminated beer, cleaning bottles, etc.
* Performs and troubleshoots packaging startup operations to
sanitize the filler and sets up the glue, labeler, and pallets in
preparation for the day's run, including all associated
* Performs full packaging end-of-day CIP operations to cleanse the
filler; completes and verifies daily CIP checklist. Performs and
troubleshoots kegger startup, end-of-day CIP, and runs operations
per procedures in effect.
* Ensures proper operation during the simultaneous running of the
filler and labeler, including monitoring proper bottle carbonation
and correct bottle-on dates, etc., following all departmental and
* Ensures effective operation of the drop packer, including quality
control checks of properly labeled bottles, printed bottle-on
dates, and saleable carton presentation.
What Ingredients You'll Bring:
* High School Diploma
* Minimum 5 years machine operation experience in a production
* Mechanical and/or electrical skills/experience required
* Mechanical / Technical Trade Certificate
* Bottling line/high-speed filling operation experience
Our people are our most important "ingredient." We hire the best
talent; and we reward, develop, and retain them too.
In addition to generous healthcare on day one, stock purchase plan,
401k and more, Full Time Boston Beer Coworkers have the following
* Tuition reimbursement
* Fertility/adoption support
* Free financial coaching
* Health & wellness program and discounts
* Professional development & training
* Free beer!
* Talk to your recruiter about eligibility
Boston Beer Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is
committed to a diverse workforce. In order to help ensure
reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503
of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veteran's
Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with
Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who wish to request
accommodation in the job application process can contact
email@example.com for assistance.
Keywords: The Boston Beer Company, Inc., Wilmington , Packaging Technician, Professions , Milton, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!