Posted on: May 16, 2022
Modivcare is looking for a Dispatcher (Customer Advocate) to
schedule, route, and dispatch trips to third-party providers. You
will handle the coordination of pre-scheduled trips to medical
facilities. You will report to our Operations leadership team.
* Schedule, route, and dispatch trips to all manner of
* Help coordinate mass transportation when needed
* Administer trips for volunteer/independent drivers and mileage
* Complete all documentation and process tasks associated with
mileage mapping and application procedures if responsible for
volunteer/independent drivers and mileage reimbursement
* Work with transportation providers and health care facilities to
* Assign reservations to network providers to ensure that vehicle
resources are used most to meet client demand
* Manage with transportation providers
* Ensure accurate trip data input
We are excited to speak to someone with the following...
* High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
* 0-2 years customer service experience in an inbound call center
environment with heavy phone volume and data entry
* Routing, scheduling or dispatch experience
* Prior in-bound call center experience
* Knowledge of transit system
* Knowledge of Medicaid guidelines and covered services
We value our team members and realize the importance of benefits
for you and your family. ModivCare offers a comprehensive benefits
package including the following:
* 3 Medical Plans with Prescription Drug Benefits
* 2 Dental Plans
* Vision Benefits
* Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
* Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
* Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
* Pre-Tax and Post --Tax Commuter and Parking Benefits
* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
* Paid Time Off
* Paid Parental Leave
* Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
* Legal Services
* Critical Illness, Accident, Hospital Indemnity and Cancer
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Relocation Services
* Employee Discounts (retail, hotel, food, restaurants, car rental
and much more!)
Modivcare. Because we care...always.
Modivcare Inc. ("Modivcare") (Nasdaq: MODV) is a healthcare
services company that provides a suite of integrated supportive
care solutions for public and private payors and their patients.
Our value-based solutions address the social determinants of health
(SDoH), enable greater access to care, reduce costs, and improve
outcomes. We are a leading provider of non-emergency medical
transportation (NEMT), personal and home care, and nutritional meal
delivery. Modivcare also holds a minority equity interest in CCHN
Group Holdings, Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Matrix Medical
Network"), which partners with leading health plans and providers
nationally, delivering a broad array of assessment and care
management services to individuals that improve health outcomes and
health plan financial performance.
Salary: Starting at $17.50/hour
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of
race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender,
gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to
be an equal opportunity workplace.
Modivcare requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Modivcare is an equal opportunity employer and consistent with
federal, state, and local requirements, will consider requests for
exemptions from this policy as required under the law.
Keywords: ModivCare, Wilmington , Dispatcher, Professions , Dover, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!