Company: Town of North East
Location: North East
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job Department: Maintenance Department
Job Title: Maintenance II
Performs general labor under direct supervision. Position requires
the physical strength to perform this manual labor and ability to
understand and follow directions. Good verbal skills are necessary
to providing instruction to others. Must have experience in
carpentry, mechanical maintenance, concrete, blacktop repair,
electrical and plumbing work. Must have experience in operation of
lawn equipment, hand and power tools, and dump truck.
Examples of Work:
The following examples of work are not inclusive of all duties and
responsibilities the employee shall perform. In addition, the
employee will be expected to perform all other related duties as
required and or assigned.
- Assist in the maintenance and repair of road and sidewalk
- Perform vehicle and equipment maintenance, repair, inspection
and record keeping.
- Maintain Town owned buildings.
- Mowing and trimming lawn areas.
- Pruning trees and shrubs.
- Plow snow, remove snow and sand streets.
- Carpentry and plumbing repair.
- Install street signs.
- Able to lift a minimum of 75 pounds.
Applicant must possess a valid MD driver's license and a high
school diploma or equivalent
A minimum of three (3) years of applicable experience is
The pay range in this classification is $12.50 to $18.29 per
The Town is an E.O.E.
Keywords: Town of North East, Wilmington , Maintenance II, Professions , North East, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!