Company: Ascension Publishing Group, LLC
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Job Description Inventory Specialist (Remote)Great Place To Work
- Certified™ We're proud to be a Great Place to Work - Certified™
company! Check out what our team members say makes working at
Ascension so great:
SummaryThe Inventory Specialist serves as our key contact on
inventory-related issues and completes the day-to-day inventory
tasks related to all Ascension products with active SKUs. The
Inventory Specialist develops, implements, and executes the plans
and processes for ensuring inventory is controlled, reported, and
monitored properly within the operation. This position
investigates, reports on, and resolves variances and discrepancies
in product inventories. This individual ensures the development of
recording and filing systems that support the auditing of inventory
transactions and costs. All inventory transactions and costs need
to be reported, approved, and controlled in a manner consistent
with Company policy and procedure. Duties and Responsibilities
- Examine par levels on a weekly basis and request items are
reordered as needed.
- Complete purchase order (PO) transactions and receipts from the
vendor both in Netsuite and at our warehouses (MDS and
- Maintain accurate inventory records and levels.
- Compile inventory reports and recommendations as
- Act as liaison between departments, attend product meetings and
relay important information back to the Supply Chain
- Prioritize and communicate print needs and inventory status at
weekly print calls (and in-between print calls if needed).
- Review all pricing requests for all new print jobs and reprints
and offer input on both projected run-outs and quantities
- Create POs and handle any PO issues with print brokers and
- Contact vendors of outside publisher products, gathering the
necessary information to place an order. Create these items in
NetSuite and send POs.
- Answer any inventory inquiries that Customer Support may have,
including inventory levels, locations, or in-stock dates.
- Create new SKUs in NetSuite as needed using consistent naming
conventions. Assist with item type determination and setup (kit,
- Ensure the accuracy of product information in NetSuite (case
count, weight, etc.).
- Update existing SKUs in NetSuite as needed and compare this
information with Shopify (price changes, new
- Check bulk orders for accuracy and quality prior to
- Approve Amazon transfer orders in Vendor Central and arrange
replenishment of product on Amazon Seller Central.
- Add new products and review existing product descriptions and
dimensions in Ingram IQ.
- Provide quarterly audits of product dimensions (weight, width,
height, case count) and inventory levels, making adjustments
accordingly. MDS and Shipmonk
- Act as liaison between Ascension Press and the warehouse (MDS
and ShipMonk) for any inventory-related questions.
- Check low inventory reports daily from MDS and ShipMonk to stay
- Assess and monitor all warehouse transactions, and handle
- 2+ years experience in inventory management or related
- Strong computer skills; familiar with Microsoft Office and
Google Docs, specifically Excel and/or Google Sheets.
- Excellent math and accounting skills.
- Exceptional organization and time-management skills.
- Understand, practice, and exemplify Ascension's values and
missionCompany Overview Ascension is the leader in Catholic faith
formation and a certified great place to work by the Great Place to
Work Institute. Over the past 20 years, Ascension has helped to
nurture the faith of more than 10 million people in 8,000 parishes
through books, Bibles, faith formation programs, chart-topping
podcasts, social media, and the Ascension Presents YouTube channel.
Our Team: https://ascensionpress.com/pages/our-teamOur Mission &
Keywords: Ascension Publishing Group, LLC, Wilmington , Inventory Specialist, Professions , Exton, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!