Emergency Medical Technician
Company: Ambulnz FMC North America LLC
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Title: EMT (DE State EMT Certification is required! )
Pay: $20-$23 per hour
Location: Wilmington, DE
Employment Type: Full-Time & Part-Time Available; Medical, Dental
and Vision Insurance (with company contribution), paid time off for
About Ambulnz by DocGo:
Ambulnz by DocGo is transforming healthcare with peerless
innovation and on-the-ground care. Our mobile workforce of
thousands of full-time traveling clinicians and our proprietary,
AI-powered software leverages robust medical record integrations to
drastically improve patient outcomes. In our tireless pursuit of
high-quality, highly affordable healthcare for all, DocGo makes the
impossible possible. We're revolutionizing the delivery of
healthcare and we need EMTs to join us!
As an EMT, you will be dispatched for patient transfers with our
health partners and providing medical assistance to patients in our
- Must be able to lift, push and pull 125 lbs or more.
- Prepare and submit a pre-hospital patient care report.
- Gather patient billing information and appropriate billing
- Respond promptly to assignments as required by the Dispatch
- Transport patients in accordance with outlined policies and
- Maintain rig cleanliness by stocking the rigs and taking
ownership of your space.
- Collaborate with your fellow EMTs and management to assure top
tier patient care.
- Operate and drive ambulance in conjunction with applicable
safety policies and laws.
- Be flexible as emergency services operate on a 24-hour clock -
your work shift schedule may vary due to the nature of the
- Conduct yourself in a courteous, helpful, and professional
manner when dealing with patients, co-workers, supervisors, and the
- Recognize and treat any medical condition with appropriate
techniques, equipment, and knowledge of all State and County
- Remain up to date with current standards of care, including
equipment functions and uses and all certifications, licenses and
- Provide top tier medical transport to medical facilities by
assuming responsibilities for medical care of the patient and
carrying out established policies and procedures.
- DE State EMT- Basic Certification (required)
- Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record
- Valid CPR Card for the Health Care Provider
- Excellent verbal communication skill
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
DocGo is an equal opportunity employer.
We acknowledge and honor the fundamental value and dignity of all
individuals. We pledge ourselves to crafting and maintaining an
environment that respects diverse traditions, heritages, and
experiences. DocGo is an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon
race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including
pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a
protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or
other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in
detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to
give the applicant a general sense of the responsibilities and
expectations of this position. As the nature of business demands
change so, too, may the essential functions of the position.
Keywords: Ambulnz FMC North America LLC, Wilmington , Emergency Medical Technician, Professions , Wilmington, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!