Retail Receiving Support Associate, Dover - Standard Part Time
Company: Macy's, Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Macy's is proudly America's Department Store. There's a reason
we've been around for 160 years. Customers come to us for fashion,
value and celebration. Macy's is also known for giving back to our
The magic of Macy's ultimately comes alive in our stores, and our
store colleagues are the ones making it happen. They provide
outstanding customer service, create a memorable shopping
experience, and drive sales results. A store position at Macy's
(seasonal, part-time, or full-time) is the perfect way to explore
the world of retail. Some of Macy's top executives started their
careers as part-time retail sales associates. Our store positions
are ideal for forming relationships, building teams, and developing
leadership skills to grow your career at Macy's. Macy's stores are
ideal for building capability in creating partnerships, building
teams, and developing the leaders of tomorrow. Macy's is the
"Academy" for retail careers.
* A store colleague position (whether it's a seasonal job,
part-time retail job, or a full-time career) is the perfect way to
launch a career in the world of retail. Many of Macy's top
executives started their careers in part-time retail sales roles,
or as recent college graduates into our development programs in the
various functions at Macy's.
As a Fulfillment and Stock Support Colleague, you will be
responsible for driving the Omni-channel performance of a Macy's
fulfillment location. You will work in a fast-paced environment
where robotics systems will be utilized as part of the workflow
process. You will collaborate with the team to deliver results in a
friction free environment and through Omni activities. Perform
other duties as assigned.
Macy's uses a scheduling plan that allows our associates to
participate in the creation of their work schedules by managing
availability and identifying preferences. Additionally, during key
events and peak selling times, Macy's may offer additional shifts
to our associates, which they may pick up using the self-scheduling
tool. Details on Macy's schedule options are available during the
* Complete fulfillment orders including picking merchandise,
packing & shipping orders, and making in store pickup orders ready
for customers in a store that operates as a Fulfillment Center
* Advanced robotic systems will be utilized as a part of the
picking process. Interact with robotic equipment and possess a
baseline understanding of the technology that drives the
* Maintain a high level of productivity and efficiency throughout
* Process and put away inbound merchandise
* Process shippable returns and abandoned in store pickup
* Monitor alerts to ensure Ready On Time completion of Buy Online
Pickup In-Store (BOPS) orders.
* Pick Not Found merchandise to improve fill rate.
* Expedite aged orders to improve the Speed-to Ship to our
customers. Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring
the customer is always the priority.
* Participating in other support functions as needed.
* Assist and satisfy the needs of our online customer.
* Be proficient in MyShip, handheld devices, POS and MPOS systems
including Search and Send and BOPS.
* Ensure all procedures, policies, and standards are followed.
* Perform all functions in an efficient manner, as directed by the
* Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
* High School diploma or equivalent required
* Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate
and share information with diverse groups of customers and
* Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction and
calculating percentages coupled with ability to use mobile
* Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
* Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as
part of a team, and able to adapt quickly to changing
* Must have good time-management skills
* Ability to follow through on projects in a timely manner.
* Should be comfortable with the use of computers, mobile
technology, and frequent use of RF equipment.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including
day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
* Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around
store or department
* May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping and color
* Frequent use of computers and other technology, necessary to
perform job functions, including handheld equipment, cash register
and ability to process register transactions
* Frequently lift/move at least 30lbs
* This position involves constant moving and standing.
* Involves standing a minimum of two consecutive hours.
* May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and
* May involve reaching above eye level.
Candidates in Colorado: Click here to find Pay Range information
and here to learn about Benefits.
Keywords: Macy's, Inc., Wilmington , Retail Receiving Support Associate, Dover - Standard Part Time, Professions , Dover, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!