Construction Project Manager
Posted on: November 25, 2022
SALARY BRIEF DESCRIPTION (Total Compensation Range with bonus
$130,000-$200,000)BluSky's construction Project Manager is
responsible for the day-to-day management of all assigned
construction projects, including but not limited to, customer
service and communication, vendor selection and buyout, materials
procurement, scheduling, budgeting and financial reporting,
proactive safety compliance, and quality control. The Project
Manager is also responsible for working closely with project
stakeholders throughout the process to ensure the highest level of
WHY WORK AT BLUSKYSince BluSky's founding, our management team has
placed a strong emphasis on creating a working environment that
fosters our employees. This "employee first" mentality has enabled
us to be certified four times as a great workplace by the
independent analysts at Great Place to Work - and to make the list
of "Best Companies to Work For in Colorado" five times. Read more
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:Field Management:
- Build rapport with project stakeholders and instill confidence
in your PM abilities.
- Perform all contracted scopes per Best Practices.
- Ensure all work is properly contracted/subcontracted.
- Obtain building permits as required and follow all government
guidelines for each permit and project.
- Adhere to all OSHA and Environment regulations.
- Assist Project Director with change orders.
- Manage site personnel and subcontractors. Drive safety,
quality, and productivity in the field.
- Perform buyout, submittal process, quality control, safety
compliance, scheduling, and closeout successfully.
- Ensure the highest level of customer communication and customer
- Ensure an exceptional customer experience.
- Ensure project work meets the highest standards of workmanship
based on industry standards.
- All other duties or projects as assigned.
- Ensure all subcontractors are working under a proper
subcontract agreement, per Best Practices.
- Approve or reject invoices as appropriate, with proper
communication with your project team.
- Properly project, record, and maintain all project costs on
- Meet or improve upon revenue and profit margin goals as defined
- Create, update, and present project schedules to customer,
Project Director and VP weekly.
- Responsible for directing, mentoring and training junior level
- Professionally represent BluSky on emergency on-call management
- Track change orders and all extras on projects via signed
change order form and budget updates.
- 5+ years full time construction project management experience
- Expert in construction project management, financials,
processes, and administration.
- Strong business ethics, integrity, and ability to perform in
highly autonomous environments.
- Strong writing and oral communication skills.
- Strong computer and technology skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all project
stakeholders and local officials.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering or
related field preferred
- OSHA 10 or 30, CPR and First Aid certifications
- Construction of multi-family, hotel, and multi-building
facility experience preferred.
COMPENSATION:This position offers a competitive base salary and
comprehensive benefits. This position is eligible for auto
allowance, fuel card, expense account, company laptop, cell phone
and company apparel. BluSky offers an industry-leading,
comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance plans
(medical, dental and vision), life and disability insurance, a
401(k) plan with guaranteed match, 12 paid holidays, and 3 weeks of
PTO.Please review our Why I love BluSky video at
https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/585394038BluSky is an Equal
Opportunity Employer.We are committed to providing equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to
race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breast
feeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status,
marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition,
genetic information, disability, or any other protected status in
accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: goblusky, Wilmington , Construction Project Manager, Professions , Pennsville, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!