Cloud FinOps Analyst - Remote, USA
Company: Bentley Systems, Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Location: This position can be located from a home-based office
in the USA, eastern standard time zone (EST) preferred
As an initial member of the newly created group named Cloud FinOps,
this individual will partner with Finance to oversee cloud cost
analysis. This person will be responsible for driving and
establishing cloud cost management processes and tooling by
improving their path on cloud financial controls and optimization.
They will report to the Senior Director of IT Technology and Cloud
Operations and collaborate directly with various departments on a
* Cloud vendor seminars on cost optimizing
* Cloud vendor seminars on technologies
* Create cost governance policies
* Provide cost/analysis/usage reports to key personnel on a weekly
or monthly cadence
* Create cloud cost management best practices
* Create cloud cost visibility - dashboards
* "Bridge" the gap between Finance and DevOps
* Participate in cloud vendor contract negotiations
* Drive a culture of cost accountability
* Create accurate forecasting of cloud spend
* Help identify unused resources and reduce waste
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, information
technology or related experience.
* 5 years plus hands on experience with public cloud providers such
as Azure, AWS, Google.
* Knowledge of the core Finance principles and basic understanding
of the corporate accounting process
* Ability to analyze spending trends.
* Experience with cloud cost optimization applications.
* Ability to understand of cloud technologies.
* Ability to work with Product, developers, operations, and Finance
* Desire to learn new technologies/quick learner.
* Self-motivated, attention to detail, pro-active, agile.
* Scripting and experience working with API's.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Problem-solving capabilities.
* Cloud vendor certifications are a plus.
* Requires sitting or standing at will while performing work on a
computer. The role requires communication with managers, peers and
other colleagues of the company in person, and by utilizing
Microsoft Teams chat, calling and meeting functions.
* This role requires infrequent travel, less than 5%
About Bentley Systems
Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is the infrastructure engineering
software company. We provide innovative software to advance the
world's infrastructure - sustaining both the global economy and
environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by
professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design,
construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and
transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities,
buildings and campuses, mining, and industrial facilities. Our
offerings include MicroStation-based applications for modeling and
simulation, ProjectWise for project delivery, AssetWise for asset
and network performance, Seequent's leading geoprofessional
software portfolio, and the iTwin platform for infrastructure
digital twins. Bentley Systems employs more than 4,500 colleagues
and generates annual revenues of approximately $1 billion in 186
Equal Opportunity Employer
Bentley is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers
for employment all qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, disability,
marital status, religion/belief, national origin, caste, age, or
any other characteristic protected by local law or unrelated to job
Keywords: Bentley Systems, Inc., Wilmington , Cloud FinOps Analyst - Remote, USA, Professions , Exton, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!