Facilities Maintenance Technician - Part Time
Company: UGI Corporation
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Power up your career in the dynamic energy industry! UGI
Corporation is an international energy distribution and services
company that provides superior service in delivering a range of
energy products. By operating as a best-in-class service provider,
offering a great place to work, serving our communities and
delivering value to investors, we aim to positively impact the
lives of our shareholders, employees, customers and communities.
UGI Corporation (NYSE: UGI) is a holding company that distributes
and markets energy products and services through our subsidiaries
and the company's common stock is a balanced growth and income
investment. UGI Corporation has paid common dividends for more than
135 consecutive years. In addition to a challenging career and
competitive compensation, our employees enjoy:Generous and
Family-friendly Health & Welfare Benefits Including:--- Medical,
Vision, and Dental Plans
--- Optional Health Savings Account
--- Optional Dependent Care Savings Account
--- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
--- Prescription Coverage
--- Life Insurance
--- Disability Insurance
--- Work from home policy
--- Employee Assistance Program Additional Benefits Include:---
401K with a generous company match
--- Tuition Reimbursement
--- Assistance with Professional Credentialing
--- Adoption Assistance
--- Pet Insurance
--- Referral Bonuses
--- Employee Discount Programs Job Summary Perform a variety of
duties necessary to support all building functions. Perform routine
and ongoing maintenance and coordinate with external vendors to
maintain, repair and improve building systems. Assist office
service personnel and administrative staff with other duties as
needed in support of UGI and Amerigas employees at 460 N. Gulph
Road. Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform daily maintenance for plumbing, electrical, office
furniture/equipment and any other maintenance requested or
- Respond to maintenance requests as situations dictate, engage
appropriate external vendors as required.
- Review HVAC system every morning for proper operation, leaks,
and inappropriate noises. Walk the building to check for any
temperature variations and review HVAC software to make adjustments
- Inspect all restrooms daily to check for leaks of any kind and
provide service as required.
- Walk the roof on a weekly basis to check for any unusual
sightings and respond accordingly.
- Coordinate all activity & maintenance regarding elevators.
- Provide support to all maintenance contractors as needed.
- Respond to Tyco calls as required (on call 24/7).
- Troubleshoot all building & grounds issues in a timely manner &
advise on proper steps that may be required.
- Coordinate annual fire drills with Facilities Manager and
- Check exterior of building, parking lot & parking lot lights
for any items requiring attention.
- Schedule, complete and/or oversee routine (monthly, annual or
bi-annual) inspections of key building systems including Sprinkler
system, Standpipe, Sprinkler system, Fire Extinguishers (ensure
- Coordinate with HVAC vendor to perform routine, seasonal
adjustments & other maintenance, filter changes, tower
- Semi-annually coordinate the review, service & oil check of the
main electrical transformer to the building
- Every 6 mo. replace or schedule replacement of all water
filters throughout the building.
- Move furniture as needed & assist employees to move their
- Ensure outside of property (landscaping, sidewalks, trash area,
lighting & parking lot area) is clean and properly maintained.
- Ensure all building functions are operating properly &
maintained according to code and/or equipment specification and in
the appropriate time schedule.
- Change or schedule to have changed the FPB and VAV filters at
least once per year. Maintain building security - card access
system and building key log.
- Keep security system updated and provide card key service.
- Maintain key log for building offices/rooms and furniture
- Create and maintain access keys for facility and offices.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Assist to perform duties necessary
to support Office Services daily functions,
Including but not limited to:
--- Assist with scheduling pick-ups and the returns for files in
--- Fold, seal and meter A/P checks and letters.
--- Sort and distribute mail to UGI & AmeriGas employees.
--- Arrange conference/meeting rooms as needed.
--- Pick up mail from the Post Office.
--- Cover the switchboard for lunch and breaks as needed.
--- Meter the mail for end of day pick-up. Education and Experience
- Associate's degree or 18 months plus post high school technical
- Basic training on minor plumbing and other routine maintenance
functions. Exposure to and understanding of Building maintenance;
minor plumbing, filter changes for HVAC, water fountains & sinks,
- Basic computer training with expertise in data base management.
Knowledge of various agency (i.e., IRS) requirements for records
retention. Basic knowledge of other mediums to store records. Basic
knowledge of building maintenance and repair.
- Microsoft office software; Word processing, Excel, Access and
data base management skills. All offers of employment are
contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and
drug screen, subject to applicable laws and regulations. UGI
Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company maintains
and observes employment policies that do not discriminate against
any person because of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, religion, disability, age, ancestry and
any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. This
applies to recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime,
job classifications, work assignments, promotions, demotions,
layoffs, terminations, transfers, and all other conditions of
Keywords: UGI Corporation, Wilmington , Facilities Maintenance Technician - Part Time, Professions , Downingtown, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!