CDL Class A Driver - Imperium Logistics Inc
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job description About Us At iMperiuM Logistics our mission is to
prosper while providing excellent service to our customers, and our
policy is to do our best, do what's right and treat others the way
you want to be treated. Here, our values are our guiding principles
that keep us always performing our best. When we talk about our
family at iMperiuM, we mean it. Since our founding, we've stood by
our values that we retain to this day and work to foster a
positive, family culture. With an average truck age of two years,
you can rest easy knowing that iMperiuM only offers the latest and
greatest in trucking technology. Better equipment means better
safety, better mileage and better drivers. Class A - CDL Driver
Deliver thousands of smiles with Amazon We are hiring Class A CDL
Drivers for our Amazon Committed Linehaul Program who value a
predictable schedule. Do you have a CDL and an impeccable safety
record? Are you looking for regional routes with daily time at
home? Do you value consistent schedules, and competitive pay? If
this sounds like you, Let's talk. As a CDL Driver, you will play a
key role in keeping our commitment to exceed customer expectations
and make sure customer orders are delivered on time at the right
place. You will be part of the Amazon Committed Linehaul Program
delivering packages and smiles to Amazon customers every day. We
provide consistent, familiar routes that have you home every night.
We offer competitive hourly pay and provide access to top of the
line equipment. Join the Imperium family today! Our CDL Drivers Pay
- Regional routes that will have you home each night
- Consistent schedule
- Competitive Hourly pay up to $25/hour
- Health Benefits and Paid Time Off
- 401K after one year with employer match up to 6%.
- Access to top of the line equipment and technology
- All tractors are less than 1 `years old General
- Adhere to strict safety and quality standards on and off the
- Interact in a positive and a professional manner with general
public while delivering products to locations. Class A - CDL Driver
CDL Driver Requirements
- Must have ONE year of CDL A driving experience.
- Yard is in Wilmington DE.
- Must have a valid Commercial Driver License (CDL) (no
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be physically qualified to drive a commercial motor
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English sufficiently
to communicate with the general public, to understand highway
traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to
official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records
- Must have successfully completed a CMV road test and have been
issued a valid certificate of completion
- No current CDL suspension or revocation
- No failed or refused drug or alcohol test in the last 5 years
(this includes DWI's, DUI's and BAC's)
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Good DAC Report
- Clean Pre-Employment Screening Program (PSP) Report
- Must pass a DOT physical and pre-employment drug screen
- Have required documents to complete the I-9 work form;
- Must be legally authorized to work in US and must be able to
- Ability to work 40 hours a week
- Ability to effectively learn and operate a GPS Please apply
directly using the below link:
call us for more information: 302-408-0057 This position consists
of the below
- Only working 3 shifts a week,(4 shifts possible in peak season)
13 - 14 hours per day.
- Shifts are Every other day - gives you enough time to reset and
- Weekend included - will work a day or two of the weekend.
- Total of 40 - 50 hours a week.
- Driving 2021 - 2022 daycabs.
- Must have flexibility in your schedule.
- multiple positions available
- Dispatch to assist you throughout the day, they handle all
issues while you're on the road Job Type: Full-time Pay: $24.00 -
$25.00 per hour
Keywords: AFP, Wilmington , CDL Class A Driver - Imperium Logistics Inc, Professions , Downingtown, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!