Demolition Project Estimator/Superintendent
Company: Terra Technical Services
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Visit project sites, analyze proposals, specifications,
blueprints & construction documents. Work closely with project
managers to coordinate vendors & subs. - Determine time, labor,
materials, and product costs. -
- Full time position. Qualified candidates should have 3-5 years
of experience with a background in estimating large scale for heavy
industrial projects like manufacturing facilities, power plants and
- Prepare written proposals, cost estimates, budgets, and updates
for the client and the project managers.
- Requires MS Office, written, verbal skills
- Attend site walks, coordinate with vendors/subcontractors
- Site supervision of all projects and proper direction for
superintendents a must.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously using good
time management skills.
- Hybrid position for office and field as required/needed
- 401(k) matching, Blue Cross Medical -insurance, Dental/Vision,
AFLAC Supplemental benefits
- Sign on Bonus
- Possible company vehicle based on travel requirements.
Keywords: Terra Technical Services, Wilmington , Demolition Project Estimator/Superintendent, Professions , Downingtown, Delaware
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!